This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ipoker is nitted?

• ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      What I noticed is that on NL2 on WH while choosing tables for CG I see mostly Plrs/flop at 20-30% and mostly it is under 20%. This is great thing for LAGs, but myself being TAG rather play on WPT poker where this Plrs/flop is often near 60%.
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi ramadas,

This is why table selection is very, very important. It sometimes pays dividends to spread your roll between a few different sites to utilize fishiness. Although from what I've read William Hill should be fairly soft at the micros ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi ramadas,

This is why table selection is very, very important. It sometimes pays dividends to spread your roll between a few different sites to utilize fishiness. Although from what I've read William Hill should be fairly soft at the micros ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
      Yes.

Maybe I did not write clearly

1. WH/Ipoker Plrs/flop max = 30%
      2. Partypoker network Plrs/flop max = 60%

for NL2
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      ipoker field at micros nits or complete agrodonks. And that's for one of the highest rake in the market. I played also at nl20-50 and there you can find lots off fish. So for midle stakes its not so bad.
    • vytas3d
      vytas3d
      Bronze
      There is also not a big variety of choose.. I am normally multitabling, so adding all tables NL2-NL4.