UTG: $31.27
      Hero (UTG+1): $42.05
      UTG+2: $11.33
      MP: $15.73
      MP+1: $35.05
      CO: $34.57

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has A:diamond: J:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.99, UTG+2 calls $0.99, MP calls $0.99, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.99, SB calls $0.89, BB calls $0.74

Flop: ($5.94, 6 players) Q:spade: A:heart: 2:club:
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero...?
      i went for c/f. :f_biggrin: had no idea how to play this huge multiway pot oop
      if not c/f then how to go about it including future streets?
  • 6 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      ch/f is too weak when we hit our A imo. I'd just bet half pot. Also to protect
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

There isn't much to protect from so I don't really see why we should be Betting half pot there. Just Check behind and might even get value later on from weaker hands.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

There isn't much to protect from so I don't really see why we should be Betting half pot there. Just Check behind and might even get value later on from weaker hands.

Best Regards.
      We are 5 way. When we make some players fold we gain more equity in the pot.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

Best Regards.
      We are 5 way. When we make some players fold we gain more equity in the pot.
      Why would you want to make someone to fold made hand? Some weak Ace is more likely to pay later streets... and maybe even more than just 1 street.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Because we now give the weak ace an opportunity the hit 2 pair on the turn while we can protect by it n the flop. I'd bet half pot because I want a call from them and not scare them away (cause otherwise it looks rly strong in 5w pot)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Because we now give the weak ace an opportunity the hit 2 pair on the turn while we can protect by it n the flop. I'd bet half pot because I want a call from them and not scare them away (cause otherwise it looks rly strong in 5w pot)
      Doh, do you just troll? Or you are talking for real cause the % of him hitting the 2pairs ain't like 99% of the time, why should I be even scared of that. Then you should also be scared that some of them hit PPs into set.