This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - Good preflop call with QJ?

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

As long we are in such a multiway pot of course it's still fine but the problem comes being OOP. Might even prefer to have suited ones to avoid complications postflop while UTG also has a really small stack. What's the plan with a pair for example?

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

As long we are in such a multiway pot of course it's still fine but the problem comes being OOP. Might even prefer to have suited ones to avoid complications postflop while UTG also has a really small stack. What's the plan with a pair for example?

Best Regards.
      Prolly call ones if someone bets and I have top pair.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Question was mainly towards UTG who has a low stack. Pot is already on the flop $3+.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Question was mainly towards UTG who has a low stack. Pot is already on the flop $3+.
      I think fold if he cbets on J52 or Q83 boards unless he bets lower than 1/2th pot. On JT8 board I'd call ones
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      I think fold if he cbets on J52 or Q83 boards unless he bets lower than 1/2th pot. On JT8 board I'd call ones
      Gets more realistic. :D We wont be most likely far-far ahead vs his stack unless we are getting super good odds to take a look at the turn card.