Titan not letting me play : (

• delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi guys
      i've only just signed up to Titan (after recieving email from PS about $50 capital) however, am very curious why i can't even enter a tournament costing $0.50.....

a pop-up tells me i have to play 1000 raked hands before i can play!!( for my protection apparently lol)

I'm not too bothered about the money thing as ive deposited myself anyway, just wondering if this is normal procedure?

Do i really need to play on cash tables before i'm allowed to play in a tourney?

i'm a much better tourny player so wanted to start right away with what i do best, am sooooo confused i dont think there are any tourneys lower than $0.50....besides if i deposit my own money should i not be able to play ANY game i like....weird stuff....anyone else have this problem??

Sorry for the whining, ive just never encountered anything like this in my life...and i belong to about 7 or 8 different sites... : (

EDIT: just found some sitngo's for a dollar....yippeeeeee....i'll do that then lolol : )
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi delanonunes,

If you start to play with the $50 starting capital, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended by our beginner's strategy. As a beginner you can only play stakes up to:

• No Limit $0.02/$0.04

• Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20

• Sit and Go $1

In order lift this restriction you can either wait 120 days, play at least 1,000 raked hands or deposit a minimum of $100. If you make a deposit, you will need to contact Titan Poker customer support to get the bankroll limitations lifted.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Thanks Ingrid....i literally just found the SnG's....... i'm just a numpty lol ; )
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      oh yeah...it wasn't starting capital it was a new email from PS with a new $50...i take it the same applies...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Don't worry about it :) good luck at the tables! Anything else just shout!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delanonunes
      oh yeah...it wasn't starting capital it was a new email from PS with a new $50...i take it the same applies...
      yes :) thats correct!
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Sorry to bother you again, i can't seem to get my HUD to appear,(when i try to test nothing happens)

Is there anything particular i need to do?

Cheers : )
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delanonunes
      Sorry to bother you again, i can't seem to get my HUD to appear,(when i try to test nothing happens)

Is there anything particular i need to do?

Cheers : )
      I see Krishjanis has helped you out on this in your other thread :)

Best regards,
      Gary