HUD not appearing!

• delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      I thought i'd done all the neccessary filter changes for my HUD etc, but the little black box isnt appearing so i'm guessing somethings wrong somewhere...

Any ideas? : )

Tried testing but nothing coming up : (
  • 6 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      What HUD software are you using? HM or PT? Which one 1, 2, 3, 4? Have you configured for the Titan software to save hands on your computer and is the HUD software importing the hands?
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi Krishjanis, am using Pokerstrategys Elephant which has been working fine last night on Pokerstars and Everest....

Its not saving Hand Histories so maybe i have to look somewhere on Titan software to save hands....

Not sure why HUD isnt appearing tho....do i filter using my Nickname or my Login Name (the TTRxxxxxxx) one??

I'll keep bashing away but i'm really close to breaking point now as ive been trying for an hour now... : (

Thanks ; )
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Well Pokerstrategy's Elephant is no longer supported so if Titan has changed something, that could be the reason why something is not working. Anyway let's hope that is not the problem. So basically first you need to make sure that Titan is saving hands on your computer, to do that just take a look here https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/ipoker-configuration-guide#hand-histories
      I know it's for Poker Tracker, but you only need to look at the hand histories part which is the same for every Poker tracking software, just play a few hands to make sure they have been saved so that the Elephant can pick them up. Take a look at this PDF 7.2 Configuration http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/Software/el3phant/doc/ElephantSetupGuide.pdf the idea is that you need to make sure that Elephant has found the folder from where to import the hands from. There should already be Pokerstars and Everest auto import folders for you.
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Sorted Hand Histories thanks to you my friend....thank you so much kindly : )

If HUD doesnt work on Titan that might explain a few things.....

Wish i'd known before i deposited though....ah well.....
      cheers for your help once again ; )
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Krishjanis for the help in this thread.

How is poker going for you delanonunes? Good to see you are still hanging around our forum :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Poker Elephant HUD works on Titan, you just need to use the old version of the lobby, that's all.