This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Underdog's Holiday @ FTP? Join NOW!!!

• midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      So I grinded out on Full Tilt Poker for 7 hours today. Managed to make a whopping profit of $1. I think today was a special FTP "Underdog Holiday." All of my coinflip situations obviously had peanut butter on one side. :D But for real, I kept track of every time I was in a coinflip and I only won 3 out of 17 times. Not to mention all the times I had someone dominated A-K vs A-x. Sure enough, that x fell on the board. My A-Q versus your Q-5? No problem, FTP, go ahead and give him the 5. KK vs JJ? Chuck the Jack out on the river and make their day. I felt like a psychic today; I could foresee suckouts left and right! YAY, I flopped a full house! (In the back of my mind I prepare to lose to runner-runner -- even though I HIGHLY doubt it.) It was as if the cards fell in slow motion. You see him hit 1 of his 2 outs on the turn. Time screeches to a halt for like 30 seconds, lol. Then the river card comes down... What is it? What is it?... Does that make his backdoor fullhouse too?

**checks cards**

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Unbucking felievable.

Anyways, I'm just venting some steam out. Everytime I was the favorite, I lost. 80-20 favorite? Lose.
      70-30 favorite? Lose.
      92-8? A definite loss!
      52-48? Come on now, if you lost with 80-20, you KNOW you're gonna lose this flip. Lose.

The only money I made today was when I had a table full of donks who took each other all out. Oh yeah, I lost pocket QQ's to the legendary/despicable 2-7o today too. Isn't that special?
  • 2 replies