Blog : 6max hyper KILLER

• CZECHSHARK
      CZECHSHARK
      Bronze
      Hello everybody.
      I started play 6max hyper turbo on PokerStars.
      I start with 30$ and i start on limit 1,5$.
      My target is to grow up myself and go to the highest stage in future.
      I read articles,watch on videos,but it isnt to much things on net for study,so i am thinking so much about strategy,how to play this type of SNG.
      I will write here about my steps and next targets,i hope i am going to be better and better.
      I will post here grafs.
      My target is to be poker PRO.
      I am on the end today,i wish best of luck everybody...

:spade: Bankroll : 30$

:spade: Limit for play : 1,5$ 6max HT

:spade: Target : On the end of August,i wanna have 350$ for cross on the limit 3,5$
  • 7 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hi CZECHSHARK welcome to the blogs section :)

that seems like quite an aggressive bankroll management for SnGs but as long as you don't hit a downswing at the beginning im sure you will be fine! good to see you are into reading articles and watching videos too they will help lots.

good luck with your goals

Lewis.
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      I agree that is a really aggressive BRM, but it's not like you can afford to move down. Just...don't be surprised if you go busto. If you're willing to reload, it should be fine. Not sure what BRM you actually need for the hypers, but 100 BI at the $3.50's is certainly gonna be much closer to reasonable :)

Good luck!
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Hi, nice to see another hyper sng blog. I just started similarly to you, got 50 BIs for $1.5s but I'll play 9 max. They have less traffic but maybe till I move up the things will get better. :D

How many games are you planning to play until end of Aug?
    • CZECHSHARK
      CZECHSHARK
      Bronze
      Thanks for reaction on my blog.
      I have to agree with you,because 15BI is really aggresive BRM,but i hope i will move up.
      I wanna play about 7000 tourneys.
      I think,after 7k tourneys,i can have more than 350$....but 350$ is basic target, but bigger roll i welcome :D .
      My target is to catch GOLD status on VIP steller on PS .
      I wanna catch prices for VPPs....i calculate,that i can catch about 50$ there. Nothing special but better than nothing !!
      GL all '!!!!!!!!!!

I shove you graf only SNG 1,5$ HT after cca 1600$.....I didnt play them for head cash,it was for fun and for catch FPPs...I think it is not bad,when i didnt learn anything about and i have this profit,yes it is not soooo good :D :D but.....What do you think about graf ? Good start ? Good future ? :)
      I hope after August it will be better :] =) :f_love:

:spade: Target N.2 : Catch GOLD status on august !

• dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Nice steady graph. Good start for sure.

You'd need 5500 $1.5s for gold star, pretty ambitious but very doable.

My plan is to grind $1.5s till I have $1000 and then move to $7s. Shame 9max doesn't have $3.5 level. :f_o:
    • CZECHSHARK
      CZECHSHARK
      Bronze
      thanks dydukas.
      9max is really boring for me,not fun.
      I hope your profit will grow up :) ....post grafs etc....good luck

Btw i have found reeeeeally good thing for improving myself !!!
      If someone wants to know this great thing,please contact me in message.. =) ;)
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Let's hope it's boring for other regs too. :D Really I just wanna find games with most fish, that's all. Also I've always enjoyed fullring more. :)

Sending friend request atm. :)