Hero (UTG+1) ($33.76) 113bb
      MP1 ($26.25) 88bb
      MP2 ($36.98) 123bb
      CO ($164.35) 548bb
      BTN ($13.99) 47bb
      SB ($34.91) 116bb
      BB ($42.53) 142bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.45, 8 players) Hero is UTG+1 Q:heart: Q:diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.20, 3 folds, BTN calls $1.20, SB raises to $5.10, 1 fold, Hero calls $3.90, BTN folds

Flop: 8:heart: J:spade: A:diamond: ($11.70, 2 players)
      SB bets $5.70, Hero calls $5.70

Turn: 2:club: ($23.10, 2 players)
      SB goes all-in $24.11, Hero folds

Final Pot: $47.21

SB wins $46.06 (net +$11.15)

Hero lost $10.80
      BTN lost $1.20

Stats in 1.7k hands
      17/11/7.6/30/29/59
      70/54/29/2.3
      Sqz 6%

The guy 3bet is big, 6% vs UTG, 4% vs MP, 10-11% vs CO and BTN and 33%(24 sample) against SB. Is this ok played? I called because of the fish, unfortunately the flop is quited bad :( . I think folding on the flop was possible too and once he shoved I'm certain I was beat.
  • 13 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

Preflop: Well, you are talking about 3bet stats but what about squeeze? :) Squeeze could be way different for some guys.

As played
      Postflop: Just fold the flop doubt that he has so wide range and at the same time has a lot of Ax hands in his range.

Best Regards.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Sqz=Squeeze :D , It's 6%
      If you are asking Squeeze per position, I dont have that :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      Sqz=Squeeze :D , It's 6%
      If you are asking Squeeze per position, I dont have that :(
      Yes, I was rather talking about position ones. You can easily even build such a pop-up which shows squeeze % for position as well.

And most likely against a higher squeeze villain I would just 4bet it and get it in than Call it. The hand is pretty vulnerable and trapping should be rather done with KK/AA.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Well, yeah 4bet or fold would be simpler but I feel calling is the best solution once I'm confident enough, which I am not but trying to be ^^
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, yeah 4bet or fold would be simpler but I feel calling is the best solution once I'm confident enough, which I am not but trying to be ^^
      Well, if you are confident then why do you Call the flop which actually may hit most of his squeezing range assuming he has a lot of Ax hands in it. :P
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I said I'm not , but trying to be :D . I was thinking he will auto-cbet any Axx dry board but you are right, most of his squeezing range against fish is Ax :) .It's not like he squeezed J9s and now cbets.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I said I'm not , but trying to be :D . I was thinking he will auto-cbet any Axx dry board but you are right, most of his squeezing range against fish is Ax :) .It's not like he squeezed J9s and now cbets.
      He will rarely even squeeze with very loose range vs the fish which must be also kept in mind.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Imo this is a standard preflop fold? SB squeezes vs UTG range and he looks passive (17/11). His range is QQ+ and maybe AK
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Imo this is a standard preflop fold? SB squeezes vs UTG range and he looks passive (17/11). His range is QQ+ and maybe AK
      Why would it be standard? Disagree on that, we are even getting like 10:1 set-mining odds plus taking into account that we are still even ahead vs AK and can easily reevaluate the further actions. Plus the guy doesn't have like a super nitty squeezing range. And it's not SH if you didn't realize that, it's FR.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Why would it be standard? Disagree on that, we are even getting like 10:1 set-mining odds plus taking into account that we are still even ahead vs AK and can easily reevaluate the further actions. Plus the guy doesn't have like a super nitty squeezing range. And it's not SH if you didn't realize that, it's FR.
      It's because it is FR I said it :P . But okay ty

btw we can't setmine. Cause we don't even get call 12..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Even? What do you mean by even? And why would be only set-mining here? Plus we also have a fish behind us.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze

Even? What do you mean by even? And why would be only set-mining here? Plus we also have a fish behind us.
      Cause I thought we need at least call12 to setmine which we don't get. Not even call10 (so the stack postflop will not be 10x the amount we need to call preflop). But yes since there is a fish in the pot or we can win from AK sometimes it is possible to call.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Cause I thought we need at least call12 to setmine which we don't get. Not even call10 (so the stack postflop will not be 10x the amount we need to call preflop). But yes since there is a fish in the pot or we can win from AK sometimes it is possible to call.
      Decide then, what we get. :f_biggrin: I see that we get Call10 here and the case is that we ain't only set-mining here, plus taken into account that fish will also add some money into the pot the implied odds get even better.