This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ladbrokes rakeback

• stompy91
      stompy91
      Silver
      Hi everyone,

I have been playing poker a while now but i still do not know to to claim rake back. I am about to receive my second starting capital at Ladbrokes and would like to really focus on beating NL2 until i reach $150 and using proper BR management.
      How do i go about getting rake back on Ladbrokes? or any other site for that matter?

Many thanks

Calum.
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Calum!

Congrats on receiving your free $50 starting capital!

Ladbrokes offer rakeback through their VIP system. Here is a link from their own page that will prove very helpful to you.

VIP Loyalty Bonus VIP's are entitled to 30% Cash Loyalty Bonus. The 30% consists of 10% Poker Points (which you can use to buy-in to tournaments, spend in the shop or cash in as normal) and 20% will be paid in to your account automatically on the 5th and 20th of every month.

Here is a link on how to redeem your points

I believe you can cash them in at any time :)

Hope this helps, and don't hesitate to ask if you need any further assistance ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • stompy91
      stompy91
      Silver
      thanks Holly!