[NL20-NL50] [SH Zoom] K9o on BU

• tolari
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9, K.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, CO calls $1.50.

Flop: ($4.85) 7, 6, 8 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $2.75, CO calls $2.75.

Turn: ($10.35) Q (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $5.75, CO raises to $11.50, Hero calls $5.75.

River: ($33.35) J (2 players)
      CO bets $7.29, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $33.35.

vil is 31/25 af 3 ft3bet 0/1 after 50 hands

1. Should I have K9o in 3betting range vs such vils? I mean he is probably opening 20-30% range from CO.

2. cbet size?

3. I cbet because queen can be a scare card for part of his range and I want to make him fold AK,TT,JJ or pay for draw(when making this cbet turn on what cards do you push river?)

4. I call his raise because this sizing is most often a made hand like AQ/QQ(that was afraid to 4bet) and I have enough equity for it. am I correct?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello tolari,

Preflop: The guy ain't even fully stacked so which means most likely a loose guy, therefore we wont have much fold equity and putting ourselves into spot where we are dominated.

As played
      Flop: No need to do much bigger while being in 3bet pot.
      Turn: Although I am not sure how many hands you are going to make to fold anymore on the turn while he is also rather unknown, I would most likely end up just Checking behind while I am even getting the free card. A lot of his range is also something like 66-JJ and it's not folding most likely to just 2nd barrel.

That's not about equity vs his min-raise but rather what implied odds do you assume to get? He might even not pay if a / comes, therefore do you get the implied odds? :)

Best Regards.