This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH Zoom] K9o on BU

• tolari
      tolari
      Black
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $35.37
      SB:
      $25.97
      BB:
      $47.45
      MP2:
      $27.47
      MP3:
      $73.18
      CO:
      $23.79

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9, K.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, CO calls $1.50.

Flop: ($4.85) 7, 6, 8 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $2.75, CO calls $2.75.

Turn: ($10.35) Q (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $5.75, CO raises to $11.50, Hero calls $5.75.

River: ($33.35) J (2 players)
      CO bets $7.29, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $33.35.

vil is 31/25 af 3 ft3bet 0/1 after 50 hands

1. Should I have K9o in 3betting range vs such vils? I mean he is probably opening 20-30% range from CO.

2. cbet size?

3. I cbet because queen can be a scare card for part of his range and I want to make him fold AK,TT,JJ or pay for draw(when making this cbet turn on what cards do you push river?)

4. I call his raise because this sizing is most often a made hand like AQ/QQ(that was afraid to 4bet) and I have enough equity for it. am I correct?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

Preflop: The guy ain't even fully stacked so which means most likely a loose guy, therefore we wont have much fold equity and putting ourselves into spot where we are dominated.

As played
      Flop: No need to do much bigger while being in 3bet pot.
      Turn: Although I am not sure how many hands you are going to make to fold anymore on the turn while he is also rather unknown, I would most likely end up just Checking behind while I am even getting the free card. A lot of his range is also something like 66-JJ and it's not folding most likely to just 2nd barrel.

That's not about equity vs his min-raise but rather what implied odds do you assume to get? He might even not pay if a / comes, therefore do you get the implied odds? :)

Best Regards.