$35.26
      MP2:
      $28.84
      MP3:
      $46.60
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 8.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.62, SB folds, Hero calls $0.37.

Flop: ($1.34) 5, 4, 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80.

Turn: ($2.94) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.25, BU calls $2.25.

River: ($7.44) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, BU raises to $12.00, Hero calls $6.50.

Final Pot: $31.44.

vil: 100 hands 14/12 with raise first BU 29% and fold to 3bet 0/1 and 5 af

I have decided to flat because of the fact that we had some dynamic, I have thin valuebetted him last hand or something and I felt that he will try to bluff me out at some point of hand.

1.Do you make plays on such assumptions on zoom?

flop I think he bets 100% range there so a lot of time I have the best hand + 2 OC.

2. turn I ellect to donk because K is a perfect card for him to barrel and I want to take this posibility from him. He tanks and calls. I assume that with af 5 he will raise AK, 5X, some nut FD and sometime KQ at this point.

3. he has lots of middle pairs, weaker kings, aces that split or might fold. so I cbet. Remmembering he didnt raise turn I think that with his raise he reps here only 44 or maaaaybe 5A so I see it as easy call. Am I right? if not why?

thanks in avance;)
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

Turn: Your play just doesn't make sense at all. Why would you ever donk a Kx on the turn? :f_biggrin: You would never do that.

As played
      River: How many worse hands do Call you even here? Only Kx might hero-call. Don't you think it might be even better to turn your Ax into bluff-catcher if you think he has a lot of mid-PPs? Betting if course is fine if you assume he is calling loose but why so huge?

Best Regards.
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      thanks for all replies veriz, u are doing great job!

I know this hand looks super weird but also his line is not really standard:D I have posted it to get a fresh look.

I played it this way coz I knew he was mad for last hand or hands and tried to use it so I asked myself on river (i was 90% sure I am ahead or splitting) why bet 3,5 and look like an ace if I can bet big and make him think I am bluffing.

I am using this sizing from time to time in such spots and often it induce monkey aggression from irritated villains.

on turn: I would donk most KX there, I dont want him to check back draws and want value if he has mid pp, for me it makes sense:D board is made hand dry.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by tolari
      thanks for all replies veriz, u are doing great job!

I know this hand looks super weird but also his line is not really standard:D I have posted it to get a fresh look.

I played it this way coz I knew he was mad for last hand or hands and tried to use it so I asked myself on river (i was 90% sure I am ahead or splitting) why bet 3,5 and look like an ace if I can bet big and make him think I am bluffing.

I am using this sizing from time to time in such spots and often it induce monkey aggression from irritated villains.

on turn: I would donk most KX there, I dont want him to check back draws and want value if he has mid pp, for me it makes sense:D board is made hand dry.
      Well, how many draws do you even see in his range there? There ain't many and you wont really get value from him 2 streets with your Kx but meanwhile he could try to bluff you as you mentioned yourself.
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      He is on BU so he has every AsX that is 10 combos if I count correctly, also all suited connectors, some 67, 36s maybe even.

I don't think he will plain fold them there. but you might be right, he would just raise with those vs mine donkbet pretty often...

but all else is folding, thats still quite a lot feq.

what I like in donking such turns is that it is so out of game flow, personally I feel really disgusted when someone takes this line:D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      He is on BU so he has every AsX that is 10 combos if I count correctly, also all suited connectors, some 67, 36s maybe even.

I don't think he will plain fold them there. but you might be right, he would just raise with those vs mine donkbet pretty often...

but all else is folding, thats still quite a lot feq.

what I like in donking such turns is that it is so out of game flow, personally I feel really disgusted when someone takes this line:D
      Well, I am asking you again, what are you trying to represent there? :) Why would you ever donk with a Kx to make him just fold a lot worse hands and pure bluffs which would 2nd barrel here very often with it.
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      I am trying to represent KX and to confuse him,

why would I ever bet if I had KX there: to set the price of next card, make bluffing more expensive for him, don't give him option for a free card, to make decision on river easier those would be mine reasons
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I am trying to represent KX and to confuse him,

why would I ever bet if I had KX there: to set the price of next card, make bluffing more expensive for him, don't give him option for a free card, to make decision on river easier those would be mine reasons
      Don't understand you at all, really like not at all. :D Free card? If he has bluffs then he is rarely taking any free cards here. Best card for him to 2nd barrel.