$35.27
      MP2:
      $28.54
      MP3:
      $32.24
      CO:
      $52.48

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, 4.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.40, BB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($1.5) T, 4, Q (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1.75, BU folds, Hero raises to $7.25, BB calls $5.50.

Turn: ($16) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $11.46, BB calls $11.46.

River: ($38.92) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $18.85(All-In), BB calls $16.06.

Final Pot: $73.83.

vils: OR is 19/14 with 66% ft3bet af 1,2 after 120 hands, bb is 23/17 af 2,3 3bet 4% after 220 hands

pre: I elect to flat coz bb doesnt sqz that often and if OR folds that much to 3bets I rather have complete junk in my 3bet range, and he only minraised

flop: bb donks, I make the raise as big as possible to make him pay to draw and maybe make him think I am semi bluffing

turn: I wasnt sure what to do on this card at first, but if I check to him and he bets I cant fold and I dont wanna give him free card so I play bet/call
      1.(do u ever play bet/fold on such turn?)

river: the same as turn
  • 8 replies
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      fold?????

we cant win every pot in the game and this is a pot which should go straight.

bb just call flop raise i think he would just raise - push with his QTs or TT
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

Flop: We need to protect our hand. :)

As played
      Turn: If you want him to call with weak hands why do you Bet so big then? Why would he ever shove with FH, so there is no way to Bet/Fold it.
      River: Well yeah, kinda of ugly spot cause I don't see many ZOOM players paying you with a lot worse here, at the best maybe Tx. :D Do you think he has a lot of them which Call the flop? :)

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      It's hard to ch/f river imo, looks weak no? We can have a missed draw too and he can have KJ, KQ..
      Or do you like to ch/C to let him bluff missed draws?
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      I was just 90% sure he had QT when he called turn, coz a draw folds, KQ, AQ also folds and TX folds on flop...

couldnt fold it thou, and X calling seemed like loosing value from his missplayed TPTK type of hands, dont see a guy with af 1,2 bluffing inthat spot.

meh, ugly spot:D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      It's hard to ch/f river imo, looks weak no? We can have a missed draw too and he can have KJ, KQ..
      Or do you like to ch/C to let him bluff missed draws?
      Why would you Check/Call the river? :D Not much did miss and Kx never bets. Nor I don't see him drawing on the paired board on the turn with SD.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Shouldn't we bet turn turn just $9 to get calls from OESD's and FD's??? Cause we pretty much isolate ourselves vs better if I read with tolari read.. Then maybe ch/f turn is even better?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Shouldn't we bet turn turn just $9 to get calls from OESD's and FD's??? Cause we pretty much isolate ourselves vs better if I read with tolari read.. Then maybe ch/f turn is even better?
      Read the evaluation. :P
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Read the evaluation. :P
      Haha sorry :facepalm:

good job