This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH Zoom] 44 blind wars

• tolari
      tolari
      Black
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $24.09
      SB (Hero):
      $38.06
      BB:
      $35.27
      MP2:
      $28.54
      MP3:
      $32.24
      CO:
      $52.48

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, 4.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.40, BB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($1.5) T, 4, Q (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1.75, BU folds, Hero raises to $7.25, BB calls $5.50.

Turn: ($16) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $11.46, BB calls $11.46.

River: ($38.92) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $18.85(All-In), BB calls $16.06.

Final Pot: $73.83.

vils: OR is 19/14 with 66% ft3bet af 1,2 after 120 hands, bb is 23/17 af 2,3 3bet 4% after 220 hands

pre: I elect to flat coz bb doesnt sqz that often and if OR folds that much to 3bets I rather have complete junk in my 3bet range, and he only minraised

flop: bb donks, I make the raise as big as possible to make him pay to draw and maybe make him think I am semi bluffing

turn: I wasnt sure what to do on this card at first, but if I check to him and he bets I cant fold and I dont wanna give him free card so I play bet/call
      1.(do u ever play bet/fold on such turn?)

river: the same as turn
  • 8 replies
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Silver
      fold?????

we cant win every pot in the game and this is a pot which should go straight.

bb just call flop raise i think he would just raise - push with his QTs or TT
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

Flop: We need to protect our hand. :)

As played
      Turn: If you want him to call with weak hands why do you Bet so big then? Why would he ever shove with FH, so there is no way to Bet/Fold it.
      River: Well yeah, kinda of ugly spot cause I don't see many ZOOM players paying you with a lot worse here, at the best maybe Tx. :D Do you think he has a lot of them which Call the flop? :)

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      It's hard to ch/f river imo, looks weak no? We can have a missed draw too and he can have KJ, KQ..
      Or do you like to ch/C to let him bluff missed draws?
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      I was just 90% sure he had QT when he called turn, coz a draw folds, KQ, AQ also folds and TX folds on flop...

couldnt fold it thou, and X calling seemed like loosing value from his missplayed TPTK type of hands, dont see a guy with af 1,2 bluffing inthat spot.

meh, ugly spot:D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      It's hard to ch/f river imo, looks weak no? We can have a missed draw too and he can have KJ, KQ..
      Or do you like to ch/C to let him bluff missed draws?
      Why would you Check/Call the river? :D Not much did miss and Kx never bets. Nor I don't see him drawing on the paired board on the turn with SD.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Shouldn't we bet turn turn just $9 to get calls from OESD's and FD's??? Cause we pretty much isolate ourselves vs better if I read with tolari read.. Then maybe ch/f turn is even better?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Shouldn't we bet turn turn just $9 to get calls from OESD's and FD's??? Cause we pretty much isolate ourselves vs better if I read with tolari read.. Then maybe ch/f turn is even better?
      Read the evaluation. :P
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Read the evaluation. :P
      Haha sorry :facepalm:

good job