$20.21
      BB:
      $3.88
      MP3 (Hero):
      $11.58
      CO:
      $17.10

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, A.
      Hero raises to $0.40, CO raises to $0.70, BU folds, SB raises to $2.10, BB folds, Hero raises to $11.58, CO calls $10.88, SB folds.

Flop: ($25.36) 5, 8, 5 (2 players)

Turn: ($25.36) 7 (2 players)

River: ($25.36) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $25.36.

MP 81/16 af 0.8 cbet 33 ftcbet 54 (12.9 3bet) 95 hands
      SB 22/16 af 4.5 cbet 78 ftcbet 50 (8.5 3bet) 6%sq (17)

Well PF strandard open - i know sometimes fish do min`3bet with the nuts but this one was min`3beting as standard 3bet size and he was doing it pretty often so i think i am ahead of his range...

-SB knows the fish is 3beting light and decides to sq to play against him or most likely just to collect the dead money in the pot ( i don't give him a strong range for a sq here,i think he had more than 6% at that point when the hand was played)

So i decide to shove... expecting SB to fold a lot and not minding playing AI vs the fish with AKs.

Do you think the PF push was ok?
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

So I see you are just result oriented or what made you think that SB folds a lot? I would never-ever assume that, I'd just fold the hand preflop vs SB line. :)

Best Regards.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      he had 10% sq at that point if i remember correctly in @ 250hands
      i`m not result oriented... i pushed because i was 90% sure he`s folding. (i told you why... )

you prob saying that because i opened UTG and the regs range for sq must be super strong there... i would say not necessarily.

Fold/Push? i pushed was that big of a mistake? I think is high variance and +ev because fish is calling 99+,AJs+
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cozacu
      he had 10% sq at that point if i remember correctly in @ 250hands
      i`m not result oriented... i pushed because i was 90% sure he`s folding. (i told you why... )

you prob saying that because i opened UTG and the regs range for sq must be super strong there... i would say not necessarily.

Fold/Push? i pushed was that big of a mistake? I think is high variance and +ev because fish is calling 99+,AJs+
      He isn't squeezing here but he is 4betting mate. :)
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      OMG that's true... :) i probably saw it as a sq because of MP rubish 3bet size
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      OMG that's true... :) i probably saw it as a sq because of MP rubish 3bet size
      Doubt that he is going to 4bet the fish loose. ;)
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Well in a scenario where the fish is 3betting standard 3x size,then SB comes in for a 4bet it's a way easier fold :) I saw this situation a bit differently than a standard one... you said no.

I understand and respect your opinion... i didn't try to force mine,just to make my self understood :) Thx for the review
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well in a scenario where the fish is 3betting standard 3x size,then SB comes in for a 4bet it's a way easier fold :) I saw this situation a bit differently than a standard one... you said no.

I understand and respect your opinion... i didn't try to force mine,just to make my self understood :) Thx for the review
      No problem at all, makes sense. :)