2nd Starting Capital - $30+$20

• MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I'm not sure I have written here before, but I had no questions. :) Now, I do have one! :) I have received an eMail containing this 2nd Starting Capital offer from you to get on Everest Poker. Of course, I have excepted it! :) Now, I think I've done everything right, but let me ask here to be sure, since it has been more then 24 hours and still no news on my starting $30! I maybe didn't write in the right name here at your site or something else... So, I'm asking if somebody can tell something more?
  • 28 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey MarkoDentist!

Welcome to the community then! You know there is many more important uses to our forum than just our support :P

Don't forget about our wonderful educational content available like our strategy articles, videos and free coachings!

Now then, have you followed the instructions carefully from this page and entered your username on this page?

Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to process the payment to your account also :)

If you think you've entered the incorrect name in your profile settings then please contact our customer support and they will update it for you and restart the transfer!

Best regards and hope to see you around the forum more!
      Gary
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      Thank you Gary for your swift response. Well, I know there is more to this site then just this. :) This is where I learned the basics of the game. I think I've done everything properly, so, it's up to me to just wait. :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      :D no problem Marko!

Just a little patience is what's required now :)

I wish you every success at Everest Poker!
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      Thanks! :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Let me know if you require any further assistance at any time Marko :)
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      Here's what they say (Everest): "Dear me, We regret to inform you that your account did not meet the eligibility requirements for the PokerStrategy.com Free $50 program. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team.We hope you continue to enjoy playing at Everest Poker, and we’d still like to welcome you with a $500 Welcome Bonus. Just click on the “Redeem Now!” button below to enter the bonus in your Bonus Account. Make your first deposit to activate your Bonus Account, and start playing to earn your bonus!"
      Prior to that I have received an eMail from them about verification and I sent them nice picture of my passport. And because I don't have a credit card I gave them my Skrill info! I don't like that I gave them my data and them refusing me for absolutely no reason whatsoever...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again Marko,

I'm just looking into this now.

Did you ever hold an account at Everest Poker before now?

Regards,
      Gary
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      No, never!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Marko,

I guess all you can do is contact Everest and see why this error has occurred. Maybe it was something to do with I.D verification on their side?

Unfortunately we have no idea why this has come back rejected.

You can also contact our own customer support for any issues. We cannot discuss certain matters on the public forum.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      OK, Thank you very much Gary. If their side doesn't verify my identity then there is not much point in those $30+$20, when I'm never going to be able to withdraw it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Maybe you can resend the documents again if there was a problem with them previously? I'm not really sure though as I don't know the inner workings of the poker rooms.

All you can do is contact them and see what will happen.

Best of luck,
      Gary
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      They have some Internet Billing Service doing that for them and they wanted my ID picture which I sent them and pictures of my credit card which I don't have and something else. I told them that I use Skrill they didn't respond. As a matter of fact, they didn't say that my ID was unacceptable, they just sent me what i wrote here: "Dear me, We regret to inform you that your account did not meet the eligibility requirements for the PokerStrategy.com Free $50 program. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team.We hope you continue to enjoy playing at Everest Poker, and we’d still like to welcome you with a $500 Welcome Bonus. Just click on the “Redeem Now!” button below to enter the bonus in your Bonus Account. Make your first deposit to activate your Bonus Account, and start playing to earn your bonus!"
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Okay then :)

Have you contacted them and asked them why they have deemed you ineligible for the free $50 capital?
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      OK, they have contacted me and I've sent them bunch of documents. I don't know if they'll approve me the starting capital because they were tripping extremely :) but I will have validated Everest account to do absolutely nothing with it, because I have read very bad reviews of the room and that capital was the ONLY reason for me to play there. Nevertheless, I really want it sort out because I one they may become new FullTilt and I don't want to have any issues with them, and there is that small chance of me getting the $30+$20! :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Okay Marko thank you for keeping me updated.

I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Let me know the result!
      Gary
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      They have verified my identity and said I can make deposits now and cash out my winnings, but... they haven't made a payment for my $30! :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkoDentist
      They have verified my identity and said I can make deposits now and cash out my winnings, but... they haven't made a payment for my $30! :(
      Hey Marko,

Have you asked them whether or not they will be giving you the $30 promotion or is there answer still no?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MarkoDentist
      MarkoDentist
      Bronze
      Hey Gary, I have just noticed that I have $30.00 on my Everest account even though they haven't notified me in any way but, they are there! :)
      So, before I start grinding, I have few questions, and as you have been very helpful so far :) I hope you will be as again. Do I have to deposit those $10 right away to get additional $20 or I can do it anytime? Because, I have $175 pending withdrawal from PartyPoker and even though I have verified my documents months ago on my initiative, still more then three days after I requested cash out I still haven't heard from them, but I hope it'll all get through soon. Point is to not bother with depositing $10 :) in a a bank as I'm to have $175 in no time (I hope) and then deposit from there to get those $20 and Everest's FDB! And, another question, approximately, how much rake is 1000 Summit Points? :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Wow Marko this is great news then!

Well done on persisting with this. Patience is a key in Poker so you have passed this test quite well and I hope you can bring this patience to the tables :)

Right then, let's get to your questions!

You don't have to deposit straight away - in fact you have up to 180 days to do so. Although, I recommend you do is sooner as playing with $30 makes it difficult to play within BRM.

Also when you do deposit you are better off depositing more than the minimum amount (if possible of course) to take full advantage of their FDB.

1000 Summit Points = $50 rake :)

Hope this was helpful for you :)

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions!

Good luck,
      Gary