Rakeback

• gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Hi there,

So I've been surfing on the site, reading articles, watching videos(4 min. of them :D ), reading threads and learning about your offers. But one thing I'm confused about, is the rakeback. What exactly is it that I get back? Bonuses, funds, rakebacks, it gets really confusing when you're new to it.

This is what I've come to understand.

Funding - You get a one time funding of $50.
      Bonus - You have a $50-$100 bonus, that you can clear in bits, by earning an amount of room-points.
      Rakeback(the one I don't get) - You get a percentage of the rake, that you get by the pokerroom, back.

Is that how it works?

Would be great to get it clarified.

Thanks

Regards, Simon

(If an admin reads this: If possible, can you check if you recieved my ID-verification this time? Would suck if I'd have to wait 4 days to find out, again :-))
  • 8 replies
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Oh, and will the fund be considered a transfer or a deposit, at full-tilt?

Would be cool if I could play in the $5,000 monthly freeroll :-)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gudalemandele,

First off the good news: Your ID has been received and the transfer initiated. That means if you signed up at Full-Tilt correctly, the money should be on your account soon.

Rake-Back means that you get 27% of the net-rake you accumulate at Full-Tilt back to your account. This amount is usually sent around the 10-15th each month. Since bonuses are subtracted from the net-rake you probably wont receive significant amounts of rake-back until you start playing higher limits.

As for the money - it acts like a first deposit.

Best regards and enjoy surfing the rest of the site once you have moved up to bronze status
      SoyCD
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD,

Thanks for your fast reply.

There's not much else I can say, than thank you :-) You answered all my questions perfectly. Appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to play with PS, watch your videos, and spent some time in the forum.

Regards, Simon
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Great to hear! I look forward to seeing you around!
    • Lehtola
      Lehtola
      Bronze
      I think my question/statement fits perfectly here.

The 50$ first deposit I recived from you combined with the freeroll winnings I did just before the 50$ bumped into my account. These combined or just the 50$ is like my first deposit ever I take it.

However, the rakeback. I don't fully understand how that works. I'm playing 2$sngs and some 2$-3$ mtts. I make slighlty more than I loose.

Will I get rakeback at the 10-15th this month? I have no idea where I can check my rakeback or if I had to put in some codes/check some boxes while creating the account other than the code I had to type in to get the first 50$ deposit.

I have no idea if you understand what I'm trying to say because this is really hard to explain since I'm so lost.

Summary what I want to know:

1. Do I recive rakeback?
      2. Where can I check my rakeback?
      3. If I don't have rakeback, what should I do?
      4. Do you only get rakeback from a winning in sng/mtt or do you recive rakeback from the entry fee aswell?
      5. Is the rakeback and the FTP(FullTilltPoints) linked somehow?

I'm very sorry if it's a mess, but I am a big mess :)

Best regards
      Lehtola
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Lehtola

Please take a look at this FAQ. You will find answers to your questions in there.
      FTP FAQ

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Hi TribunCaesar,

I just read the FAQ, and was surprised to read "Rakeback only with "PSVIP" bonus code". I was told, to sign up, with the "PS150" bonus code. So will I not recieve any rakeback, and if so, why not?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gudalemandele
      Hi TribunCaesar,

I just read the FAQ, and was surprised to read "Rakeback only with "PSVIP" bonus code". I was told, to sign up, with the "PS150" bonus code. So will I not recieve any rakeback, and if so, why not?
      Hello gudalemandele,

I will look into correcting the FAQ. As far as I know you get rakeback with both bonus codes.

Best regards,
      SoyCD