What's it like?

• Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      Hi Guys

I've just cashed out on 770 due to a number of issues but mainly the low number of turbo micro sngs/mtts.

I'm now looking for another site to try and as I have this site loaded (through the $8 bonus) I am considering a first deposit here ($250).

I'm hoping some 888 regs can answer these questions for me:

What's the first eposit bonus like for here (is it achieveable on say 14hrs x 4tables micro sng per week)?

Is there a 'quiet period' during the day when it's hard to get a number of sngs or mtts at the same time?

How many players do you get on micro MTTs?

What is there rake on micro MTTs and SnGs?

I prefer to play freezeout MTTs and hate sats. but will play the odd rebuy. Is 888 heavy on one type of MTT or does it have an even share?

Full appriciation to anyone who can spend the time to answer some or all or these questions.
  • 4 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Deadbillis,

First thing about the first deposit bonus. It clears at 20%. This means you will need to rake $4440 to clear the full bonus. The good thing is, you have 90 days to clear the bonus and it is paid out in $10 increments.

I cant comment from experience about the traffic for SNG's but I do know they are the 4th biggest network. The only thing is they are behind Ipoker in terms of players so will probably have less traffic for SNG's then you are currently experiencing at Ipoker.

A good alternative would be PartyPoker or WPT as they have much higher traffic. You can also get 33% from the FDB and the VIP system is a bit more rewarding. Aswell as our Gemstone promotion :D

Let me know if you have any other questions

Callum
    • Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      Cheers Callum

I have already got an account on PP and have been on a bad downswing there forEVER (won 19% of the last 150 x 45-70% showdowns).

WPT is a site I have never looked at might give them a try. Will repost my questions there to see what the feedbacks like.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Deadbillis,

Just so you are aware, WPT is on the same network as PartyPoker.

Another option would be Betfair, a skin for Ongame. They will also have good traffic and soft games.

Callum
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CallumN
      Hi Deadbillis,

Just so you are aware, WPT is on the same network as PartyPoker.

Another option would be Betfair, a skin for Ongame. They will also have good traffic and soft games.

Callum
      Agree with Callum, Betfair has nice software and plenty of soft tables which run steadily all day long ;)