Question about traffic on pokerstars.eu

• maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Silver
      Ok, I was wondering, is the traffic on Pokerstars.eu actually merged with the one at pokerstars.com when you actually play or are they treated as completely different and you can't play with people who have an account on pokerstars.eu.
  • 4 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Merged, played vs asia/usa people before
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Silver
      If its all merged the why is there so little traffic on EUR tables? Don't most Europeans prefer keeping their roll in EUR? I earlier thought the traffic was less cause most of them were playing on pokerstars.eu
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maheepsangari
      If its all merged the why is there so little traffic on EUR tables? Don't most Europeans prefer keeping their roll in EUR? I earlier thought the traffic was less cause most of them were playing on pokerstars.eu
      because the euro tables are limited. some poker variant doenst have them, like tournaments. most people have a $ acc
    • kukkakeppi
      kukkakeppi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      Originally posted by maheepsangari
      because the euro tables are limited. some poker variant doenst have them, like tournaments. most people have a $ acc
      Also, there was a time (at least on some sites) where you didn't have the option to play with euros, everything was in dollars. Once you built up your bankroll in dollars and had your neteller in dollars, it only made sense to deposit dollars into a new site when switching. Doesn't seem to be any advantage in having euros instead of dollars either...