[NL2-NL10] NL2 QTo

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Party, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 8 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP1: $2 (100 bb)
      UTG+2: $2.88 (144 bb)
      BB: $2.44 (122 bb)
      BTN: $0.42 (21 bb)
      Hero (MP3): $2.02 (101 bb)
      MP2: $2.36 (118 bb)
      CO: $4.30 (215 bb)
      SB: $0.27 (13.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q T
      CO posts BB OOP, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, CO calls $0.10, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.40) 8 6 T (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.28, CO calls $0.28, MP2 raises to $1.50, 2 folds

Both villains where really loose fishy.
      Should I refrain from cbetting here while against two and only having TT?
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Resilence,

If you are isolating those hands then there is no way you going to Check/Fold on such board. Rather avoid isolating in first place if you don't want to CB such boards. ;)

Best Regards.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      I wouldn't be able to get them to fold here, and the pot was rather large for TT, and I did CB here, but didn't expect to be raised, so was sure it was wrong to think I was ahead here.
      It's so difficult :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Resilence
      I wouldn't be able to get them to fold here, and the pot was rather large for TT, and I did CB here, but didn't expect to be raised, so was sure it was wrong to think I was ahead here.
      It's so difficult :(
      The Bet does protect your hand and at the same time you gain information where you stand with it. Cause if you get raised you at least know that you are most likely behind. If you Check then it will be a case where you are turning your hand into bluff-catcher on the turn and there are too many bad cards for us which we don't want to see.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      hmm not sure I understand, would you call his raise, I just think then I would have invested so much I might as well ship it?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      hmm not sure I understand, would you call his raise, I just think then I would have invested so much I might as well ship it?
      I don't understand you? After we bet? Of course we fold.
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Hmm I think I understand now, I thought you ment I did something wrong, that I shouldn't be isolating at all, thought you ment it was a dumb move.

Rather avoid isolating in first place if you don't want to CB such boards.

Thats what made me confused. Because I did :P , but I can see now in my text that I did ask haha, stupid me.
      Sorry, hope you can bear with me :f_biggrin: *hides*
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hmm I think I understand now, I thought you ment I did something wrong, that I shouldn't be isolating at all, thought you ment it was a dumb move.

Rather avoid isolating in first place if you don't want to CB such boards.

Thats what made me confused. Because I did :P , but I can see now in my text that I did ask haha, stupid me.
      Sorry, hope you can bear with me :f_biggrin: *hides*
      No worries. :f_biggrin: