I came across The Poker Blueprint by Nick Wealthall. After a few emails and videos I decided to purchas the product as with most online products there was an upsell. This was Break Through Poker Coaching. Idigned up for this as well.

Poker Blueprint.

This is a series of sessions that cover psychological elements of your game. This is broken down into six modules that sre available for streaming and or downloading as mp3 or video. There is also a pdf manual and inner game audit. It is early days but it is very good . I looked at some of the techniques whilst working towards my phd. I have found it benificial to go over the material several times and never find it boring. I have since found out the is a teleconference with Q & A.

Break Through Poker Coaching

This is a monthly subscription that covers a different theme each month, as with the blue print this is in video or audio for streaming or download. The coaching is delivered by both Nick Wealthall and various pro's. This is only the first month, but so far I would find it hard to describe it as anything other than, excellent and enjoyable. As with the Blueprint I have found myself reviewing the notes and presentations many times. I have found I have even prioritised time each day for study, practice/implementation and review of any poker I have played..

There are various bonus interviews with different pro players. Each month there is a teleconference with a Q & A section. You are told you can email any questions and you will get a personal response from Nick and or it will be included in the teleconference. I sent an email and got a response the following day.
I have no connection or affiliate association with this product, but I have found it better than most if not all the coaching online. As far as I am aware the coaching is closed to new recruits at the moment. If anyone is interested in these products I would recommend signing up to the mailing list on the site.
I hope others here find this product as beneficial in the future as I am now.

Nic C