Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($28.54) 285bb
      CO ($11.18) 112bb
      Hero (BTN) ($10) 100bb
      SB ($15.42) 154bb
      BB ($9.49) 95bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is BTN Q:spade: A:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $0.90, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: 4:spade: Q:heart: 10:heart: ($1.90, 2 players)
      SB bets $1.10, Hero raises to $4, SB calls $2.90

Turn: J:club: ($9.90, 2 players)
      SB goes all-in $10.52, Hero goes all-in $5.10

River: 6:diamond: ($20.10, 2 players, 2 all-in)

SB stats:

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

Why would you raise the flop? You are kinda isolating yourself against strong hands and rarely even get called from a lot worse. What do you think he has there what continues?

As played I doubt that we have much beat, only hope is that he plays KQ this way.

Best Regards.
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

Why would you raise the flop? You are kinda isolating yourself against strong hands and rarely even get called from a lot worse. What do you think he has there what continues?

As played I doubt that we have much beat, only hope is that he plays KQ this way.

Best Regards.
      It was way ahead/ way behind situation wasn't it?. His range vs steal 3betting in SB is wide enough to cbet most of the flops, there's no point in calling the board it's too wet, and i would't be able to call on most of the turn cards, so i wanted to take the pot away on the flop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tiltmeifucan
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

Best Regards.
      It was way ahead/ way behind situation wasn't it?. His range vs steal 3betting in SB is wide enough to cbet most of the flops, there's no point in calling the board it's too wet, and i would't be able to call on most of the turn cards, so i wanted to take the pot away on the flop.
      If you are way ahead/behind why do you raise the flop then? Do you know what's way ahead/behind situation?

How many draws does he even have in his 3betting range? How big part is it from his overall 3betting range.
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tiltmeifucan
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

Best Regards.
      If you are way ahead/behind why do you raise the flop then? Do you know what's way ahead/behind situation?

How many draws does he even have in his 3betting range? How big part is it from his overall 3betting range.
      It's when i am either in pot with hand that can't win or that i am in pot with a hand that will definitely win? I don't know what exactly that means sorry try to be fancy sometimes.

All stats on opponent:

Sample is so small it makes me puke, i can't really tell what reads i was putting on him. On such a small sample he is 3bet every second hand SB.

Well for draws he could have OESD, FD right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Specific definitions you can find in the Glossary, for example way ahead/behind: link.

Of course he could have them but I was pointing out what hands? :) There even that many hands in his range which have it. After you read the definition you might get the point how to play way ahead/behind situations and if not then take a look here: link.