Skrill Fee Joke???

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Cashed out 1000 euros on pokerstars (main currency)

And I only received 971 euros on my skrill (also euros)

So for this crap I had t pay 29 euros fee? Are you fucking joking me?
  • 10 replies
    • SryImNoob
      SryImNoob
      Bronze
      strange, when i cashout stars to mb i receive the same amount.... but when i cashout mb-->bank i have like 15$fee
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I just received some money from a staker and it looks like I gotten about 3% less! The transfer fee of 0.50 he paid already.

Cash out from mb to bank cost me 1.80euro, at least they say so....

Fuck this skrill bullshit, moving to neteller asap.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Is your MB in euros or dollars? And Stars? If not, it might be the currency exhance rates.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      MB is in euros. Stars I have both currencies on stars but my main one is EURO and when I cashed out I wrote exactly 1000 euros.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Isnt it because stars main currency is dollar and they convert the euro to dollar when u cashout?
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Isnt it because stars main currency is dollar and they convert the euro to dollar when u cashout?
      possibly, maybe in order to cashout euros stars transfers it to $ and then ships it? seems strange though, Ive allways recieved the exact number of $ as I withdrew
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Oh also stars reserves the right to retroactively charge commision on exchanges within the software if its clear you were not exchanging the money in order to play poker in a different currency (in which case they waive the exchange fee).

Maybe that happened to you if you changed a bunch of $ to euro right before withdrawing?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      Oh also stars reserves the right to retroactively charge commision on exchanges within the software if its clear you were not exchanging the money in order to play poker in a different currency (in which case they waive the exchange fee).

Maybe that happened to you if you changed a bunch of $ to euro right before withdrawing?
      This is very possible.

Maybe its worthwhile send support@pokerstars.com an email to find out :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Thank you for writing.

These cashouts were sent to your SKRILL account from PokerStars as USD and it seems that a conversion took place within your SKRILL account from USD to EURO where SKRILL has charged you a fee.

Because your most recent SKRILL deposit was in USD ($20.00 deposit on 6/28/2012) $20.00 USD "roll back" and the $1,232.41 USD "overcredit" both could only be made in USD. So, these funds hit your SKRILL account as USD and then SKRILL appears to have converted them to EURO and charged you a fee in the process.

If you make your next deposit via SKRILL in EURO, then your cashouts will automatically be in EURO also.

I hope this has made the situation clearer. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Regards,

---

Sux obv, this shit costed me 2BI X(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      At least you got to the bottom of it though ragney ;)

Best regards,
      Gary