FDB old account dead computer

• Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I've got a weird question.

I believe I made my account on the installer that pokerstrategy provided but I cannot be sure. The computer that I made it on has gone to meet its maker. I'm now playing on this computer and I'm fairly sure I used a different installer to put it on this platform. Am I eligible for the FDB of 100% up to 888? I was talking to the online chat but they either didn't know or didn't want to tell me.

They asked if I was given a bonus code to claim that bonus but there's just a link to the installer on your bonus instructions page. I would eventually like to play on 888 again, they have good software lotsa freerolls and really really REALLY fishy tables. Average players per flop % on NL2 has to hover around 25-30 (on PP I was LUCKY if the best tables were that soft.)

Thanks for the help!

I've made tons of posts today, all of you Pokerstrategy folk are super awesome and friendly and I really appreciate your patience for my questions.

G.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Garet!

Your popping up all over the place and asking plenty of questions! That's what I like to see :D Knowledge is power after all ;)

Looking at this Garet I'm not exactly sure why 888 wouldn't give you an answer here. Did you set up an account under the old installer or anything?

If you've already set up an account there previously it would not be allowed to set up a second one.

I'm not sure if I am answering this correctly or not though :(

Get back to me as soon as you can or hopefully someone else can help us both out here :D

All the best,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Garet,

first of all this:
      The computer that I made it on has gone to meet its maker.
      made me rofllll :D

Second of all, you didn't create a second account you just using a second pc which you downloaded the software again to right? As long as you set up your account through our promotional link your 888 Poker account should be tracked no matter which pc you log on from.

I can see you receiving StrategyPoints as you should so you definitely tracked, right? :)

First time you trying to take advantage of the FDB right?

Ingrid
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      WOO!

gotta love dat bonass.

Thanks for the reply!

G.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid for clearing this up!

Enjoy the bonus Garet and hope you catch plenty of fish at 888!

All the best,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I would still advise you to ask again 888 Poker and make sure you're eligible for the FDB :) just to be sure, you know!

Good luck!