hello from NEW ZEALAND

• fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,this is a great site and i would just like to thank poker strategy guys for putting together a great insightful operation.was a member at a rival strategy site but after stumbling across you guys i am very impressed.great articles and indepth discussion,look forward to posting some hands very soon.cheers-fordz

Hawkes bay,New Zealand
  • 6 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Hey there fordz,

Good to see yet another NZ'er on PS, from what I know it's myself, chenny8888 and vladnz! Make sure you stick to the strategies and post hands in the forums :D

Auckland, NZ
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello fordz08 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Glad to hear that you like what you've seen so far. I hope to see you around the forums - posting hands and evolving as a player :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      Thanks for the warm welcome,be in touch
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      another one here, from the deep south
    • GameAndWatch
      GameAndWatch
      Bronze
      Hey Kiwis ;-)

maybe you can help me to find a place to stay in New Zealand in January. I am from Germany and I study business engineering. I am at the end of my studies now and I have to write my bachelor thesis. I want to combine this task with new experiences. It would be great if I could write this thesis in NZ. NZ is a country I wanted to visit for years now. For me it is better to get out of my familiar environment to concentrate on the things I want to do: Writing the thesis, playing poker (NL50-NL100) and experience NZ. What I need is a place to stay and internet connection. Maybe you can help me?!

Thanks, Thomas
    • cipybaby
      cipybaby
      Bronze
      hi and gl