This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hello from NEW ZEALAND

• fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,this is a great site and i would just like to thank poker strategy guys for putting together a great insightful operation.was a member at a rival strategy site but after stumbling across you guys i am very impressed.great articles and indepth discussion,look forward to posting some hands very soon.cheers-fordz

Hawkes bay,New Zealand
  • 6 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Hey there fordz,

Good to see yet another NZ'er on PS, from what I know it's myself, chenny8888 and vladnz! Make sure you stick to the strategies and post hands in the forums :D

Auckland, NZ
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello fordz08 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Glad to hear that you like what you've seen so far. I hope to see you around the forums - posting hands and evolving as a player :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      Thanks for the warm welcome,be in touch
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      another one here, from the deep south
    • GameAndWatch
      GameAndWatch
      Bronze
      Hey Kiwis ;-)

maybe you can help me to find a place to stay in New Zealand in January. I am from Germany and I study business engineering. I am at the end of my studies now and I have to write my bachelor thesis. I want to combine this task with new experiences. It would be great if I could write this thesis in NZ. NZ is a country I wanted to visit for years now. For me it is better to get out of my familiar environment to concentrate on the things I want to do: Writing the thesis, playing poker (NL50-NL100) and experience NZ. What I need is a place to stay and internet connection. Maybe you can help me?!

Thanks, Thomas
    • cipybaby
      cipybaby
      Bronze
      hi and gl