UTG: $18.78
      UTG+1: $13.45
      UTG+2: $50.76
      MP: $12.50
      Hero (MP+1): $24.98
      CO: $38.50

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has A:club: Q:heart:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.55
      preflop is lol, i didn't notice :f_biggrin:
      22/3/37h
      [P] Limping range {K9s,J2s,T4s} (3)

Flop: ($1.95, 2 players) 9:heart: 6:diamond: Q:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.45, UTG calls $1.45

Turn: ($4.85, 2 players) A:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $3.61, UTG calls $3.61

River: ($12.07, 2 players) 7:club:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $19.12 and is all-in, UTG calls $12.92 and is all-in

Hero shows A:club: Q:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Queens) (Pre 69%, Flop 91%, Turn 100%)
      UTG shows 8:diamond: A:diamond: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 31%, Flop 9%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins $36.20

my sizings obv suck because i had to overshove river.
      where and how to improve?
  • 9 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

very standard hand and you got maximum value. I would have put him all-in any river card

best regards,
    • alindobre
      alindobre
      Bronze
      Considering the possible limping range, would you still put him AI on a Spade on river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: Could start from isolating bigger. :)

As played
      Postflop: Vs his stack I would most likely even consider doing it with a cause he doesn't have that many draws in his range. Meanwhile could have a lot worse hands which still Call down and of course worse 2pairs/Ax hands even. Nor the guy ain't fully stacked which makes him rather bad player.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      preflop i didn't notice the limp, thought it was the blinds. :f_biggrin:
      what about postflop sizings? ofc i'm ahead really often but it kinda sucks to (slight) overshove river.
      or just "whatever"? he'll look for a reason to call and put me on a bluff or something? :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      preflop i didn't notice the limp, thought it was the blinds. :f_biggrin:
      what about postflop sizings? ofc i'm ahead really often but it kinda sucks to (slight) overshove river.
      or just "whatever"? he'll look for a reason to call and put me on a bluff or something? :f_biggrin:
      Bet sizes as said has to be fixed just for him to make more easier to Call on the river and you wouldn't have to over-shove. :D

Don't really care what he has there. :D Such a player could end up having very wide range there as you saw yourself even Ace high on which floated on went crazy with it.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well yeah, fish consider ace high as showdown value. people told me that before but i didn't really believe them :f_eek:

anyway which sizing would be better? i used 3/4 all the way which still wasn't enough :f_cry:
      should i use a special 90% button for these guys or just make it pot already? :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      well yeah, fish consider ace high as showdown value. people told me that before but i didn't really believe them :f_eek:

anyway which sizing would be better? i used 3/4 all the way which still wasn't enough :f_cry:
      should i use a special 90% button for these guys or just make it pot already? :f_biggrin:
      If they have a made hand = they call you no matter what bet. ;)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      so pot the flop and throw in a little overbet when i turn twopair? :D (i mean, my hand is not strong enough to overbet the flop)

in this specific hand if i pot the flop i wouldn't need to overbet the turn because of his stack but seems like a good option if he was fully stacked.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      so pot the flop and throw in a little overbet when i turn twopair? :D (i mean, my hand is not strong enough to overbet the flop)

in this specific hand if i pot the flop i wouldn't need to overbet the turn because of his stack but seems like a good option if he was fully stacked.
      You don't need to pot it, even smaller Bet is enough to get him all-in by river. :D