[NL2-NL10] NL5 FR - Call AQs and shorty squeeze.

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Poker Stars
      SB ($9.37)
      BB ($2)
      UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($5.10)
      UTG+2 ($2.97)
      CO ($2.79)
      Hero ($5)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.15, fold, Hero calls $0.15, fold, BB raises to $0.70, fold, fold

BB wins $0.47

No info on either villain really. Was wondering when I would 3bet myself and when I could backraise ai here.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DaPhunk,

If we are 3betting in those spots then it means we are doing it for value vs UTG2 by which we also plan to most likely go broke. If rather not than just flat it and reevaluate the further actions.

I guess you meant 4bet vs the BB? If we of course would know the guy but usually I tend to rather give them respect in those spots while I assume it's also ZOOM poker?

Best Regards.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Actually the HH is slightly wrong I think, It seems f you count the action the villain isn't really in UTG2 but instead on HJ while we are on BU.

by backraise all-in I do indeed mean a 4bet. This is not zoom poker, been trying to put whether or not its zoom in the thread title.

I did indeed give him credit but I feel its actually quite close. Is that a bit clearer now?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      Actually the HH is slightly wrong I think, It seems f you count the action the villain isn't really in UTG2 but instead on HJ while we are on BU.

by backraise all-in I do indeed mean a 4bet. This is not zoom poker, been trying to put whether or not its zoom in the thread title.

I did indeed give him credit but I feel its actually quite close. Is that a bit clearer now?
      Given his raise size which rather indicates strength I'd rather just leave it alone, you don't even know him.