UTG: $31.85
      Hero (UTG+1): $28.38
      UTG+2: $25.08
      MP: $25.18
      MP+1: $38.29
      CO: $26.18

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has A:spade: A:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.64, fold, fold, MP+1 calls $2.64, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($6.38, 2 players) K:diamond: Q:diamond: 6:club:
      Hero bets $3.50, MP+1 calls $3.50

Turn: ($13.38, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      Hero checks, MP+1 bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

River: ($22.38, 2 players) 2:club:
      Hero checks, MP+1 bets $21.37, fold

MP+1 wins $21.37
  • 7 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

your hand is too strong to just c/c turn and c/f turn unimproved. I would likely c/rai just to not see bad river card, like Kx, although c/c turn and c/c river seems also be fine.

His range has QQ but besides that I think you may easily be ahead and he may easily turn smt like AQ, JxJd (if he called that on the flop) would turn into bluff

best regards,
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      veriz could you also take a look :P

i had no idea really what he had but i felt like i was crushed on the turn.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

I like your play overall there cause we have to Bet/Fold it often on the turn if we do Bet cause then we would just beat bluff. But meanwhile we might even induce some bluffs by our Check/Calling, his range is towards hitting hardly such a board and can't see how many worse hands even pay us on the turn.

MP1 flatting range like that is usually going to be very strong and could easily be even PPs as KK/QQ.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

I like your play overall there cause we have to Bet/Fold it often on the turn if we do Bet cause then we would just beat bluff. But meanwhile we might even induce some bluffs by our Check/Calling, his range is towards hitting hardly such a board and can't see how many worse hands even pay us on the turn.

MP1 flatting range like that is usually going to be very strong and could easily be even PPs as KK/QQ.

Best Regards.
      Just a quick question is this evaluation adjusted to ZOOM? Or would you also evaluate the same with in a normal FR game?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Hello Tomaloc,

Best Regards.
      Just a quick question is this evaluation adjusted to ZOOM? Or would you also evaluate the same with in a normal FR game?
      Could be used for both.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hello Tomaloc,

Best Regards.
      Could be used for both.
      My question is more to the fact what to do if we turn our hand into a bluffcatcher(in a normal FR) are we jsut drawing for nFD? Or do we wait for unbelieveable odds to call once more? I mean if I turn my hand into a bluffcather I would mostly also call the R in most cases. I simply dont get what the player made,he maximazed his FE? ?(
      Bet weak the T to maximaze the FE OTR?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Best Regards.
      Could be used for both.
      My question is more to the fact what to do if we turn our hand into a bluffcatcher(in a normal FR) are we jsut drawing for nFD? Or do we wait for unbelieveable odds to call once more? I mean if I turn my hand into a bluffcather I would mostly also call the R in most cases. I simply dont get what the player made,he maximazed his FE? ?(
      Bet weak the T to maximaze the FE OTR?
      Just take a look how hero played it and I'd play the same way cause I don't expect people to be bluffing here in those spot, not many hands missed and his UTG is very capped here. And why would it mean always Check/Call 2 streets?