HUD Stats

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Sorry for the noob question here :P

I've just recently relaunced myself into SNGs again (Fullring Turbos $1.50s on Stars) and I was just wondering what HEM stats I should have on my HUD.

I currently have

VPIP/PFR/Steal/3B
      AF/Hands

Is there other things I should add or not?

Thanks,
      Gary
  • 3 replies
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey!

You have the essence already. Just make sure to have detailed steal stats in a pop-up window, or put position-based steals on the HUD. For example, I have steal from SB and steal from BU right on my HUD, plus I can get to CO in the popup window.
      I also have fold BB to steal. In the same fashion, you can use fold-to-steal, and the popup. I wouldn't miss out on one of the fold-to-steal stats tho if I were you.
      Cbet and fold to cbet are also pretty useful, dunno if you will have a sample on anyone on the $1.50s tho. They are not essential however.

Cheers
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Akra,

Thank you for that :)

I've only just started playing again so I have no sample just yet. I will add a few more onto the HUD and pop up stats too.

I've never been a huge fan of using my HUD so hopefully I can adjust this time and make it right :)

Thanks for the tips :)
      Gary
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Well, in my experience, most of the time on the lower stakes you just use VPIP/PFR to determine whether villain is a fish or not, and AF to determine whether he is aggro or not. Really, the rest will become important later, when you have some samples on regs:)
      Still, cant hurt to have them!

Good luck with SnGs!