Which Pokerstars 3.30$ Tournament Would You Recommend

• nikasvan
      nikasvan
      Bronze
      Hi I Deposited 20$ at Pokerstars and (as you know) Gave me free 3.30$ Tournament Ticket. Now I have hard time Choosing. Which One Do You Recommend? It Might be a stupid question sorry:) (
  • 22 replies
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nikasvan
      Hi I Deposited 20$ at Pokerstars and (as you know) Gave me free 3.30$ Tournament Ticket. Now I have hard time Choosing. Which One Do You Recommend? It Might be a stupid question sorry:) (
      20$ you gotta be kidding me right? What kind of BRM you will use? The one called "broke"?

But if you want answer to your question, i don't know :D i'm no tourney player.
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tiltmeifucan
      20$ you gotta be kidding me right? What kind of BRM you will use? The one called "broke"?

half stack for 20 BIs @ 2NL

Personally I would try & find a STT 9-man reg speed if possible.
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Guys, it's a promotion! Deposit $20 with a certain code and you get a free $3.30 Micromillions ticket!

As for the OP, I'm not sure, I understood that the ticket was ONLY for the Micromillions which runs 12-22nd. Considering there is 100 events, there is probably about 10 which cost $3.30, just find one that is to your suitability - as in time and game type!

Thanks,

Jack
    • AwaysRemember
      AwaysRemember
      Bronze

Well first he deposited to get the free ticket and second with that br u have 200 bi for 0.1 sngs or 1000 bi for the 0.02 hypers.
      On topic play this type of game you are most used to. I'm pretty sure u can join 3 tourneys with 1.1 buy in.
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AwaysRemember

Well first he deposited to get the free ticket and second with that br u have 200 bi for 0.1 sngs or 1000 bi for the 0.02 hypers.
      On topic play this type of game you are most used to. I'm pretty sure u can join 3 tourneys with 1.1 buy in.
      10 or even worse 2 cent tourneys, knowing hyper tourney variance it could take very long time to make profit. Isn't that complete waste of time?
    • AwaysRemember
      AwaysRemember
      Bronze
      10 or even worse 2 cent tourneys, knowing hyper tourney variance it could take very long time to make profit. Isn't that complete waste of time?
      It's all variance if you hit a heater you can move on quickly up stakes, but if you have the time, nerves and small br u can give them a shot.
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      stop being dicks. the dude probably reloaded for $20. he can just withdraw in 24 hours and keep the ticket. i did the same thing. I just play occasional tourny on stars cause it is the only site with tournys worth a damn.
      OP it depends on your prefered game. there are 6-max and full ring tournys and some rebuys. Id stay away from the rebuy tournys, I personally will enter one of the full ring 25k events. good luck
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by graz187
      stop being dicks. the dude probably reloaded for $20. he can just withdraw in 24 hours and keep the ticket. i did the same thing. I just play occasional tourny on stars cause it is the only site with tournys worth a damn.
      OP it depends on your prefered game. there are 6-max and full ring tournys and some rebuys. Id stay away from the rebuy tournys, I personally will enter one of the full ring 25k events. good luck
      Yeah I deposited $20 to play some micromillions too, i'm not uncomfortable putting $20-$40 on some tourneys which I'll probably have an edge over!
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      tiltmeifucan- if you cant help him with good advice why bother typing? -.-
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by trivaa90
      Good point! I apologize. :s_cool:
    • nikasvan
      nikasvan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by graz187
      Thanks man I was supposed to say the same thing.Thanks for the advise i won't play Rebuy Tourneys;)
    • nikasvan
      nikasvan
      Bronze
      Wise Words:)
    • nikasvan
      nikasvan
      Bronze
      Good point! I apologize. :s_cool:
      tiltmeifucan I deposited 20$ from my existing Bankroll By cashing out from other site and Depositing it here. I usually play tournaments:s_biggrin:
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      i recommend not playing on stars :s_biggrin: since i play on party poker im winning 200$ in 2 weeks on 3$ hus 6$hus and freerolls from promos ... awesome promos fak rng on stars and fak STARS in global i hate site so much that i banned myself :s_cool: :s_evil:
    • nikasvan
      nikasvan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AleksandarPPA
      i recommend not playing on stars :s_biggrin: since i play on party poker im winning 200$ in 2 weeks on 3$ hus 6$hus and freerolls from promos ... awesome promos fak rng on stars and fak STARS in global i hate site so much that i banned myself :s_cool: :s_evil:
      Why don't you play on Pokerstars?What's the Reason?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi nikasvan,

Here is a link to the promotional page on PokerStars website.

There are 27 tournaments to choose from with a $3.30 buy-in.

You are not able to use this ticket for anything else other than a $3.30 Micro Millions tournament.

As to what to play - what game are you best at? I haven't looked at the schedule but I imagine there are quite a few NL tournaments (Fullring or Shorthanded) and maybe a few PLO and FL games (Badugi, Stud and others)

If you open the client and click on "requests" and then scroll down to "tournament tickets" you can see all the Micro Millions events that you can choose from using you ticket!

Best regards and I hope you can ship something!

Gary
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Why don't you play on Pokerstars?What's the Reason?
      Rigged LDO. :coolface:
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: rigged with big R :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

:rage: :rage: :s_ugly:

no seriously i never made final table on pokerstars for one year ... and on party i made allrdy 2 finaltables and i didnt change game didnt change anything at all ... and its not even good run i lost with AA and lost with AK against 79 offsuit etc ... but rng system on party is much more realistic bad beats are seen not so often as on stars ... on stars i see bad beat every 8-10th hand ... i mean are u fakin kitten me
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: rigged with big R :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

:rage: :rage: :s_ugly:

no seriously i never made final table on pokerstars for one year ...

rofl, it is obvious then... stars is rigged against YOU

anyway to OP good luck in the micromillions ;)