Anyone has troubles with Bwin?

• eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Hi all,

For the last few weeks I'm trying to withdraw my money - $4k from Bwin. Every time my request was manually cancelled on the next day.

Today I realised I'm not able to log in into a poker lobby and I'm getting a message 'You are blocked for the Poker Web Client and you therefore cannot launch the software.'

I have not received any information - email or phone call from Bwin regarding my account and any problmes. They do not reply to my message but I know they are slow (it took them a few weeks when I had some security concerns and asked them a few Qs about it)

Does anyone has similar problems?

On the site, under label 'Security & Trust' is listed 6 logos/partners. Whom I should inform/contact about the issue? Ecogra?

Btw, first FTP now Bwin? wtf is going with online poker, maybe it should be banned?
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi eudodo,

Sorry to read of your troubles.

All I can say on the matter is to contact Bwin again and hopefully you can get a reply.

I've never played there personally and to be honest I don't see a lot of threads from members having problems.

Keep us up to speed with any developments and I hope you can get sorted very soon :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      I cashed out my bankroll from BWin. They paid it straight back into my account, paid in and out via visa debit card. It was in my account within 4 days of first asking.