Building my dreams....Nl cash 6-max

• Cristianland
      Cristianland
      Basic
      Hi! I'm a new player of poker. I have 18 years and several months. I'm from Romania.

Next monday i'll deposit 125$ to play cash Nl5. But I don't know where to make the deposit. I could make a deposit at party poker , my ps account is registered there where i get the bonus 100% or at pokerstars where i have an account and i don't receive the bonus.

Where are the weak players at Nl5? At partypoker or pokerstars?
      It's a good option to share the monies ? 25 atPartypoker and 100 at Stars ?

I'll post my objectives after i make the deposit.

PS : Sorry for my english...
  • 13 replies
    • dan133
      dan133
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm from Romania too. Why you don't try a poker site liker 888,unibet etc? I can tell u from my own experience that the pool of player is very weak beacause there are a lot of recreational players.

On pokerstras are a lot of "regs" even at the small stakes, but is the largest poker site and of course a lot of fishes. I have to table select better. Party poker is ok to, but i'm not crazy about their software.

Good Luck!
    • Cristianland
      Cristianland
      Basic
      Hi Dan !!! I heard that 888 is a good site with a lot of fish :s_biggrin: But it is safe? In how many day they make a withdraw?
    • dan133
      dan133
      Bronze
      Yes, is safe. A big part of the romanian comunity plays there at the micros. A withdraw take like 4-5 days. I played a lot on Unibet, you have 30% rakeback if u are using the promo code by Pokerstrategy and a deposit bonus. When i withdraw from Unibet i recive the money the next day :D
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi Cristianland, and welcome to our blogging section!

Why not post in our dedicated thread for helping our members pick a new poker room at which to play, and get help from our professionals?

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Let us know what you choose to do though!

Regards,
      Richard
    • Cristianland
      Cristianland
      Basic
      So i read some books ( Easy games vol I & II by BalugaWhale). I'm confident in my game and i want to start play poker very much.

I choose to play on 888 because is more bad players , fishes. The bonus had a great influence. I'll deposit 120$ and i'll play NL6.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Yes, is safe. A big part of the romanian comunity plays there at the micros. A withdraw take like 4-5 days. I played a lot on Unibet, you have 30% rakeback if u are using the promo code by Pokerstrategy and a deposit bonus. When i withdraw from Unibet i recive the money the next day

Monthly or weekly rakeback?
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hi Christianland, welcome to the blogging section.

im sure you will be happy playing and developing on 888 since it is very fishy. if you have problems in the future with where to deposit then see the link that fruktpuff gave you - you will get some very good advice :)

martinemem - the rakeback at unibet is weekly. find more info here

Lewis.
    • Cristianland
      Cristianland
      Basic
      Today i filtred my priority for the next period. So , i decided that in the next weeks i'll play for quality. I'll play max 4 tables. I'll start with NL6 20 buy-ins.

Short Objectives :

:diamond: improves my game : watching videos, reading books

This is my single objective cuz i think that it's important to learn the basics, i'll make more volume when i'm prepare to read the tables and to find the fish very fast :s_biggrin:

Summer objectives:

:spade: reach NL100

I'll move the limit at :

25 Buy-in NL10
      30 Buy-in NL20
      35 Buy in Nl50
      40 Buy-in NL100

Who is good ? Pokertracker or Holdem Manager2 ?
    • Cristianland
      Cristianland
      Basic
      Hi.I deposited monday 100$ and i played 5-6tables Nl6. I think that i'm too good for this limit, my bankroll is now 170$. I had 90$ pending bonus to release.

I hope that next week to play NL10.

In next days i'll download Holdem manager 2 and i'll post graphs and hands. Good luck at tables!!!

Regards,
      :spade: Zen
    • Cristianland
      Cristianland
      Basic
      My Br is now 215$. I'll start some shot at NL10. I don't download Holdem manager 2.I hope that in this week-end i'll do this.

Regards
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Nice progress in such short time!
    • Cristianland
      Cristianland
      Basic
      HI . I played NL10 yesterday :s_biggrin: but i had badrun and i lost 2.5 Buy-in. After that i played PLO6 and i lost 5 Buy-ins and mybr decrease at 160$.

Today i played NL6 and i win 2 stacks , i received 10$ bonus and my Br is 181$. I'll continue to play NL6 until my Br is 240$.

Regards,
    • Cristianland
      Cristianland
      Basic
      Hi .I downloaded HM2. My br is now 270$. I play now NL10 and PLO10.

My winnings is:

PLO6: 55$ 1681 HANDS
      NL6: -14.3$ 1869 HANDS
      PLO10 : -1.16$ 716 HANDS
      NL10 : 12.94 760 HANDS
      SNG HU 5.30$ : 49.8$ 34 HU
      SNG HU 2.7$ : -6.3 19 HU

Good luck at tables!!!