[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - another tough hand (55)

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey

Don't know what is best here... Villain plays 31/10 on small sample but this is the third time he donkbets big (he had just 3 chances to do it so 100%).

Preflop -> Std
      Flop -> std since the info + OESD etc
      Turn -> key moment in the hand probably, what do I do? I called cause he could bluf(???) and if he's that fishy I can win his stack if I hit my straight(??)
      River -> Can I ever bluffcatch ???

These hands rly tilt me pffff

$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Holdem
      PokerStars
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG 1Cart ($29.29) 117bb
      UTG+1 Roman-Ml ($26.69) 107bb
      CO MerfyGSXR ($29.99) 120bb
      BTN naviafra ($26.56) 106bb
      SB Viper Drift ($33.77) 135bb
      BB Farmarchist ($25) 100bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 6 players) Farmarchist is BB 5:club: 5:spade:
      4 folds, Viper Drift calls $0.15, Farmarchist raises to $1, Viper Drift calls $0.75

Flop: 4:heart: 3:club: 6:diamond: ($2, 2 players)
      Viper Drift bets $1.50, Farmarchist calls $1.50

Turn: 4:club: ($5, 2 players)
      Viper Drift bets $4, Farmarchist calls $4

River: A:club: ($13, 2 players)
      Viper Drift goes all-in $27.27, Farmarchist folds

Final Pot: $13.00

Viper Drift wins $39.69 (net +$5.92)

Farmarchist lost $6.50
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

With having showdown value and draw ourselves I would rather just play it way ahead/behind, not worth turning our hand into bluff by Raise/Folding here and most likely he wont go broke with a lot worse.

Nor I wouldn't be calling the river cause I doubt that we have good sample enough to hero-call there and obviously wouldn't make sense. So fold it.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      not worth turning our hand into bluff by Raise/Folding here and most likely he wont go broke with a lot worse.
      Maybe you read the hand wrong but never raised or planned to raise (but it can be general advice, so if that was ythe purpose thanks :P )

So you also call such a big turnbet?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      not worth turning our hand into bluff by Raise/Folding here and most likely he wont go broke with a lot worse.
      Maybe you read the hand wrong but never raised or planned to raise (but it can be general advice, so if that was ythe purpose thanks :P )

So you also call such a big turnbet?
      Well, we have decent equity plus we might even be ahead, so don't see how can be wrong to Call the turn vs the wide donking range.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Yesss :D . Happy I don't play that bad cause the results are pretty bad. Hope not to move down
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Yesss :D . Happy I don't play that bad cause the results are pretty bad. Hope not to move down
      At least prepare yourself for it if you going to need it, in the future you might face those spots where you are going to be forced to move down. I am pretty sure that you also have read tons of blogs where people just say that they lost almost all BR just cause not moving down in correct spots.