Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($9.96) 100bb
      CO ($11.10) 111bb
      BTN ($11.56) 116bb
      SB ($4.05) 41bb
      Hero (BB) ($10) 100bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is BB Q:diamond: Q:heart:
      1 fold, CO calls $0.10, BTN raises to $0.35, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.10, CO calls $1, BTN calls $0.75

BTN stats over 216 hands:

Flop: 3:club: 10:diamond: 7:club: ($3.35, 3 players)
      Hero bets $3.04, CO folds, BTN goes all-in $10.46, Hero goes all-in $5.86

Turn: 3:diamond: ($21.15, 2 players, 2 all-in)

River: K:club: ($21.15, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Flop bet/fold?

BTN stats over 216 hands:

• 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

Preflop: Why do you 3bet in first place vs such a nit? Do you think you are capable of doing it for value, what's the plan vs his 4bet? Of course it's still possible but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

As played
      Postflop: No need to CB that huge, $2 in 3bet pot is enough, can't see many worse hands Calling you and even if he ships like that we ain't going to come up with a lot worse hands. What do you beat, JJ/FD which most likely is going to be A:cK or something similar. Although not sure if such a guy would even overplay JJ in those spots after our strong line, so might even be possible to just Bet/Fold it while being vs such a nit.

Best Regards.
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

Preflop: Why do you 3bet in first place vs such a nit? Do you think you are capable of doing it for value, what's the plan vs his 4bet? Of course it's still possible but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

As played
      Postflop: No need to CB that huge, $2 in 3bet pot is enough, can't see many worse hands Calling you and even if he ships like that we ain't going to come up with a lot worse hands. What do you beat, JJ/FD which most likely is going to be A:cK or something similar. Although not sure if such a guy would even overplay JJ in those spots after our strong line, so might even be possible to just Bet/Fold it while being vs such a nit.

Best Regards.
      Calling with QQ seems to weak, so vs nits i just 3bet KK, AA? Don't you think he will know my betting range as exactly it is and read me like book, if i don't mix it up with bluff's in my 3bet range.

Otherwise it makes sense.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tiltmeifucan
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

As played

Best Regards.
      Calling with QQ seems to weak, so vs nits i just 3bet KK, AA? Don't you think he will know my betting range as exactly it is and read me like book, if i don't mix it up with bluff's in my 3bet range.

Yes, we could also Call it and play postflop cause in this case vs the nit we have to even 3bet/Fold. :D
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

As played

Best Regards.

Yes, we could also Call it and play postflop cause in this case vs the nit we have to even 3bet/Fold. :D
      One more question, 17% VPIP is already nit? Or what stats are you exactly looking 3bet %?
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      seem like TAG reg player to me, though versus your line his shove looks strong.

I think I would call the shove because the big is really big in the first place.

With that big bet OTF, I don't see how we can fold to his shove.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tiltmeifucan,

As played

Best Regards.

One more question, 17% VPIP is already nit? Or what stats are you exactly looking 3bet %?
      Yes, for SH 17% I'd take him as a nit and also 3bet is super low.