NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($57.39)
      BB ($16.50)
      UTG ($78.92)
      UTG+1 ($162)
      CO ($63.61)
      BTN ($52)

Dealt to Hero XxXx

fold, UTG+1 raises to $2, fold, BTN raises to $5.50, Hero raises to $11, fold, UTG+1 calls $9, BTN raises to $52 (AI), Hero raises to $57.39 (AI), fold

MP vpip76/pfr51/foldto3b0(9)/hands107
      BTN aggressive reg vpip26/pfr21/3b7(btn8)/foldto4b53(19)/w$sd47/hands3,2k

What could be a good range for us to do this as I think btn has pretty wide valurange 3betting there? That sizing is std to him. Do we have cold4b/f range here?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello HitThe1Out,

Well, AK type of hand which could even be for value vs the fishy player can be turned into bluff here and just 4bet/Fold. Even AQ could be the case while it might be too weak to just fold it, mainly depends how loose we see the BTN to 3bet. Seeing the stat being just 7 I wouldn't say it's like SUPER huge but rather tighter.

The other part of the range I would assume that you get that is going to be pretty capped which is going broke and very strong range. Even with JJ/QQ it's going to be very marginal to play for the stacks whilst we might even just Call while the 3bet size is also rather weak and having fish behind us.

Best Regards.
    • HitThe1Out
      HitThe1Out
      Bronze
      Thanks. On the hand I had JJ and btn 5b-shoved 99. Thought he was spewy player already :P

The AK/AQ was my main points when posted this and got the answer. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by HitThe1Out
      Thanks. On the hand I had JJ and btn 5b-shoved 99. Thought he was spewy player already :P

The AK/AQ was my main points when posted this and got the answer. :)
      You are welcome. Maybe you had just aggressive image or he was tilting which is also very important in those hands.
    • HitThe1Out
      HitThe1Out
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      You are welcome. Maybe you had just aggressive image or he was tilting which is also very important in those hands.
      I can't say what he tought there, but I think vs that villain I have maybe more weak than aggro image given that I had folded so much vs 3bets and 4bets on his tables. Had pretty bad hands to continue in those spots though. He could also be levelling that I know that he 3bet-isolates wide there and that I have big 4b/f range there and would fold everything but KK+ vs his strong 5b over my cold4b. :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by HitThe1Out
      Originally posted by veriz
      I can't say what he tought there, but I think vs that villain I have maybe more weak than aggro image given that I had folded so much vs 3bets and 4bets on his tables. Had pretty bad hands to continue in those spots though. He could also be levelling that I know that he 3bet-isolates wide there and that I have big 4b/f range there and would fold everything but KK+ vs his strong 5b over my cold4b. :D
      He definitely has some leveling problems. :f_biggrin: