CO ($51.14)
      Hero ($58.26)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:diamond:

UTG raises to $2, fold, fold, Hero raises to $8, fold, fold, UTG calls $6

FLOP ($16.75) 8:diamond: 6:heart: T:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $11.10, UTG calls $11.10

TURN ($38.95) 8:diamond: 6:heart: T:heart: K:club:

UTG checks, hero has $39,16 behind

villain is a fish with vpip76/pfr51/foldto3b0(9)/foldtocbet53/afq27(flop23(56)/turn29(34)/river35(20))/wtsd25/hands107

Just ship the turn?
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello HitThe1Out,

Bet the flop bigger & ship the turn. :P Wouldn't at least have to over-shove then. If he has a hand he is willing to Call you anyways.

Best Regards.
    • HitThe1Out
      HitThe1Out
      Bronze
      Thanks.

Yes I bet the flop a bit too small. Tried to left under a pot bet to the turn. Shipped the turn but villain folded.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by HitThe1Out
      Thanks.

Yes I bet the flop a bit too small. Tried to left under a pot bet to the turn. Shipped the turn but villain folded.
      You are welcome, sometimes happen those spots that we don't see how much the guy has left. :P But it's very likely that the guy wont even be calling the shove while the K is just very bad card, unless he thinks you are capable of bluffing.
    • HitThe1Out
      HitThe1Out
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      But it's very likely that the guy wont even be calling the shove while the K is just very bad card, unless he thinks you are capable of bluffing.
      This part I wasn't that concerned as the villain was happy to go AI prerf with hands like Axs etc. :f_love: On the turn it's different though, it's possible that I turned action killer. When reviewed this hand I thought the line chb turn - call river, or chb turn - bet river if the river is checked to us. What do you think of those lines?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by HitThe1Out
      But it's very likely that the guy wont even be calling the shove while the K is just very bad card, unless he thinks you are capable of bluffing.
      This part I wasn't that concerned as the villain was happy to go AI prerf with hands like Axs etc. :f_love: On the turn it's different though, it's possible that I turned action killer. When reviewed this hand I thought the line chb turn - call river, or chb turn - bet river if the river is checked to us. What do you think of those lines?
      No way to Check behind the turn, only line we could consider doing it betting small to induce. Way too drawy board, we need to protect.
    • HitThe1Out
      HitThe1Out
      Bronze
      /quote]
      No way to Check behind the turn, only line we could consider doing it betting small to induce. Way too drawy board, we need to protect.
      True dat, inducing could be our only good other option on the turn. :)