[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - KQs

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Villain is the aggro fish from before:
      43/29/27.3 vpip/pfr/3bet

Preflop: Folding is too weak, can't play 4b/broke with Khi I think.
      Flop: Std ch/c plan
      Turn: std bet but dunno if I have to odds to call the raise but thought so since he reps a strong hand (fish like to slowplay flops) or otherwise if he's on a bluff such a guy will continue rivers.
      river: plan if I hit is ch/rai

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1814537
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $25.00
      BTN: $12.00
      Hero (SB): $26.86
      BB: $50.24
      UTG: $25.70

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with K :spade: Q :spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BB raises to $2, Hero calls $1.25

Flop: ($4.00) 4 :spade: A :spade: 9 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks

Turn: ($4.00) 7 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BB raises to $7, Hero calls $4.50

River: ($18.00) T :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Preflop: Sample is very important here, vs unknown I don't really see any reason to Call being OOP and of course could be dominated.

As played
      Postflop: You most likely don't have the implied odds on the turn to Call, I would rather just Bet/Fold it.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      about preflop: just 50-60 hands but I'm sure he'll also 3bet worse Kx/Qx (he did show up even with 78spades)
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey Farma,

Do you think would you have enough of FE to go over the top of his R?I mean his line doesnt make sense and I think is pretty polarized either weak(air) or strong(sets). Because I would assume the only Ax hand that is playing this way is A7.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Hey Farma,

Do you think would you have enough of FE to go over the top of his R?I mean his line doesnt make sense and I think is pretty polarized either weak(air) or strong(sets). Because I would assume the only Ax hand that is playing this way is A7.
      Hey,

Actually I reallyyy don't know :P . Just hard to put him on hands but to me it felt pretty strong...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      about preflop: just 50-60 hands but I'm sure he'll also 3bet worse Kx/Qx (he did show up even with 78spades)
      So why not just 4bet/Fold then? Why would you want to play it OOP? And you don't have to post the result cause I am not result oriented even if he would come up with 72o I will keep my evaluation. You are against unknown.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      So why not just 4bet/Fold then? Why would you want to play it OOP? And you don't have to post the result cause I am not result oriented even if he would come up with 72o I will keep my evaluation. You are against unknown.
      Cause I think he'll even call the 4bet with a hand like that. I think we don't have much FE to 4bet it. So we can do it for value? But then we need to ch/f way too many flops no?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz
      Cause I think he'll even call the 4bet with a hand like that. I think we don't have much FE to 4bet it. So we can do it for value? But then we need to ch/f way too many flops no?
      Well, you didn't know the guy so far so you can't say it. Perfect spot to test out how he adjusts and if he does that then we going to adjust to his play on later game.