NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($40.77)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($19.87)
      UTG+1 ($54.79)
      CO ($23.16)
      BTN ($6.64)

Dealt to Hero 9:club: 9:heart:

UTG calls $0.20, UTG+1 raises to $0.60, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.50, fold, UTG calls $0.40

FLOP ($2) 8:heart: 5:heart: 3:heart:

Hero bets $1.30, UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $4, Hero raises to $9, UTG+1 calls $5

TURN ($20) 8:heart: 5:heart: 3:heart: 5:spade:

Hero bets $10, UTG+1 calls $10

RIVER ($40) 8:heart: 5:heart: 3:heart: 5:spade: 7:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

UTG: 70/16
      UTG+1: 25/20/1.8, 90 hands

I didn't put him on very strong hand because he migt think I have PP and want to see where I am at, he he might semibluff with some pair + FD. He should not have stong range preflop, because he isolates 70 vpip fish and only to 3 bbs. So I 3bet on flop to take it down. He waits long, takes timebank before calling.

Turn didn't change much, so I thought, he will probably give up his hand, but I need to protect. But I guess I could check it, he should not bluff anyway.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Why would you 3bet the flop after him raising you? I would just threw the hand away without even knowing much about the opponent, neither him being very aggressive.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Why would you 3bet the flop after him raising you?

Because I put him on semibluff :) I could not thinkg that he might have strong overpair when isolating to 3bb such hufe fish.

neither him being very aggressive.

For this I think - maybe the sample is not enought, so maybe is a chance that he went for pot control?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Why would you 3bet the flop after him raising you?

Because I put him on semibluff :) I could not thinkg that he might have strong overpair when isolating to 3bb such hufe fish.

neither him being very aggressive.

For this I think - maybe the sample is not enought, so maybe is a chance that he went for pot control?
      Well, 3betting is out of question there and especially your sizing, what's the purpose of it? You don't even force him to make mistakes if he has something like nutFD.