[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - ch behind?

• 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Tough to say while just having 2 stats here, but could be yes and to Call we would need to know the guy postflop.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Tough to say while just having 2 stats here, but could be yes and to Call we would need to know the guy postflop.

Best Regards.
      Isnt he actually inviting him to try to make a stab? I mean his Cbet seems pretty weak and also the guy could give himself a one timer becuase with so much money(investing 3 to win 2,75$) he needs just 5x%FE to make it work profitable. At least I would take the same line very often especially as unknown, Would you personally call?( Myself definitely yes :D )
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      sounds more like a leveling call but also seems well possible in position. :D
      i also prefer a fold though.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Isnt he actually inviting him to try to make a stab? I mean his Cbet seems pretty weak and also the guy could give himself a one timer becuase with so much money(investing 3 to win 2,75$) he needs just 5x%FE to make it work profitable. At least I would take the same line very often especially as unknown, Would you personally call?( Myself definitely yes :D )
      Rake is excluded so the pot is most likely smaller, Farmarchist is making like a 2/3 pot size CB and which is pretty standard for such a dry board.

Being IP I wouldn't mind the calling and giving my view is really tough cause I don't really know anything else here besides VPIP/PFR. Assuming that the guy could turn even JJ/TT or whatsoever into bluff and pure air then while being IP we could Call once and reevaluate the turn.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i wasn't the original poster :P

but my sizing would be 2/3 indeed :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      i wasn't the original poster :P

but my sizing would be 2/3 indeed :D
      :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: Damn you both are gold, so I messed up. :D