[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH,KQo

• sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Against a 23/11 reg over 1.6k hands his 3b is only 4% but I have notes on him re-stealing with 66,88 suited broadways.

Is 4b/f here an option ? Bet sizing good/bad ? I'm not big fan of flating+floating some flops these get tricky very fast.

Microgaming - £0.10 NL - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

SB: £10.00
      BB: £11.98
      UTG: £34.17
      Hero (BTN): £10.32

SB posts SB £0.05, BB posts BB £0.10

Pre Flop: (£0.15) Hero has Q:spade: K:heart:

fold, Hero raises to £0.30, SB raises to £1.10, fold, Hero raises to £2.70, fold

Hero wins £3.90
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sinsas,

Well, his % is just way too small, just let it go and that's it. Of course we could 4bet here but we don't even know much how he reacts to further action. :) At least you didn't point anything out.

Best Regards.
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      Of course we could 4bet here but we don't even know much how he reacts to further action. :) At least you didn't point anything out.

Best Regards.
      Well I safely assume that in NL10 any weak 3b's by not very good nor a maniac reg folds to my 4b, I even assume he folds some of his value hands too like JJ, AQs,AKo (maybe not everytime). It really does not happen very often that some1 4b's you light at NL10
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by sinsas
      Originally posted by veriz
      Of course we could 4bet here but we don't even know much how he reacts to further action. :) At least you didn't point anything out.

Best Regards.
      Well I safely assume that in NL10 any weak 3b's by not very good nor a maniac reg folds to my 4b, I even assume he folds some of his value hands too like JJ, AQs,AKo (maybe not everytime). It really does not happen very often that some1 4b's you light at NL10
      And what does tell you that? :) There are even some stats which could easily tell you how loose/tight he goes broke.