My Growth!

• ninuu
      Hi, I'm not that new to poker, first time I played was when I joind Poker Strategy in 2010. Since then I busted two $50 bonus capitals. First one was on FTP and the second one was received on Titan.

Last Saturday I had 8$ and gave a shot playing NL2 and in 5 hours I made 20$ :f_biggrin: . Since then I had 2 downswings but I recovered and now I'm at 36$.

I'm looking forward at playing poker because I want to make my own money. For this I'm going to deposit around 40$ these days so I will be more comitted to play wiser.

My Goals:

• Get in higher limits and be able to withdraw monthly around 150 - 200$.
      • Play more tables, now I only play at 4 tables and I want to be able to just as good at 6 and in time at 9 tables.
      • Develop my strategy, since now I don't use any, I just play the way I think it's right. That is read articles, watch videos and post hands on forum and get a coach if I can afford to.
      • Play 5 hours a day and sometimes more hours if I have the mood to.

Currently I'm playing on Titan and all seems good. I find there are quite a few fishes to exploit. What I like about this room is their gold coins promotion. I've made 10$ till now with their help.

The type of games I'll play will be cash games and SnGs. Probably I'll alternate them when I get tired of playing a type of game.

Well, that's about it, anyway I hope this Journal will help me become better. :)
  • 9 replies
    • gadget51
      Hi there ninuu and welcome to the blog section!

Seems like you're already on the way ahead so good luck with it.

It's always nice to hit a heater before a cooler, it hurts just so much less don't you think? :)

Anyway, have fun and run hot,

• sileekhunt
      Nice, good going getting $8 up to 36 so quickly. hopefully spin it up more
    • SneakyhanD
      Good luck with your poker , crush the micros pal !

It's always nice to see people BOOMCRUSH nl2 for ridiculous amount of time/hands :)

Sometimes it takes hell lot longer to get out of the nl2.

Best Regards,
    • fruktpuff
      Hi and welcome again to our blogging section!

Looks like you have some nicely structured goals and targets there, that's the best foundation for any planned journey through poker!

Good luck!

• ninuu
      I recently started playing again, I'm playing 6max NL2. I'm playing at Unibet and I love it. The software is good and there are many fishes every hour of day, so this is a big plus as well as the 30% rakeback given I play microgames.

I'm struggling with NL2, I hope I'm gonna rise up in the next limit soon, in 2-3 weeks, maximum a month :f_grin:

I'm playing for 6 days now and this is my graph of this week until now:

• ninuu
      Microgaming - €0.02 NL - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: €2.63
      BTN: €0.96
      Hero (SB): €3.81
      BB: €2.04
      UTG: €2.03
      MP: €2.11

Hero posts SB €0.01, BB posts BB €0.02

Pre Flop: (€0.03) Hero has J:heart: J:spade:

fold, MP raises to €0.06, CO calls €0.06, fold, Hero calls €0.05, fold

Flop: (€0.20, 3 players) 2:spade: K:spade: A:heart:
      Hero bets €0.20, MP calls €0.20, fold

Turn: (€0.60, 2 players) J:club:
      Hero bets €0.40, MP calls €0.40

River: (€1.40, 2 players) 9:heart:
      Hero bets €0.93, MP calls €0.93

Hero shows J:heart: J:spade: (Three of a Kind, Jacks) (Pre 57%, Flop 9%, Turn 91%)
      MP mucks A:spade: Q:diamond: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 43%, Flop 91%, Turn 9%)
      Hero wins €3.16

MP is a TAG and he often folded to a cbet on flop, then the magic card on turn appeared. The range I was putting him on was AJ+ when I saw that he called my cbet.

Do you think that I should have bet more on the river? I was a bit scared that he would fold if I did bet more so I bet only 2/3.
    • ninuu
      Today I played 1k hands and have succeded to be on + again.

I tried to go to showdown a little bit more since the blue looked like crap.

What I love about NL2 regs, is the fact they are 90% of the time I can induce them into folding with a 4bet so I win around 20-30 cents everytime I do this.

Until now I only used the standard HUD that PT3 has, I've found the stats pleno uses (it's in his AMA thread) and I wanna try it too and see how it goes.

Here are the pleno's stats:

Total Hands

- - - - - - - - -

Tot 3bet
      Fold to 3bet

- - - - - - - - -

Flop Cbet
      Fold to flop Cbet

- - - - - - -

EP PFR
      MP PFR
      CO PFR
      BTN PFR
      SB PFR

- - - - - - -

Tot vpip
      Tot pfr

- - - - - - - -

Btn steal
      Fold to btn steal
    • ipeaceonu
      When I read the blog title I thought you was going to explain a medical condition :f_confused:
    • ninuu
      Originally posted by ipeaceonu
      When I read the blog title I thought you was going to explain a medical condition :f_confused:
      looooooool :D