[Application] NIVEKii MTT 7 July 2012

• NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback for NIVEKii

Hi,

I'm going to play some MTT's -partly as preparation for the upcoming Micro Millions- today, starting from 14:00 CET onwards.

The total buy-ins for this will be $60.65, which will be rounded off to $61 to make for better share distribution. I'm looking to sell 50%. The % you buy equals the % in cashes.

Please take a look at my Google Docs document to see the breakdown of my list. I will most likely add the list in a comment in this thread later today.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvIrDa3VCL1idC04M1NPSkg3NF8xUzFtOHdvb3dVZmc

10% = $6.1
      20% = $12.2
      30% = $18.3

Minimum of 5% please.

Reserved:

NIVEKii - 50% ($30.1)
      Schnitzelfisch - 50% ($30.1) (RECEIVED)

I'll most likely play this regardless of what % has been sold. I'm aware I'm pretty late with this application, but better late than never! For my Skype, please add me via the community tool first. Thank you.
  • 7 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I'll stake you, mainly because of your great feedback thread :) . I'll take the remaining 50% ($30.5) that is. I've added you, please accept the request and send me your skype name and stars username via message so that I can transfer you the funds ASAP :) .

-SF
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback for NIVEKii

Hi,

I'm going to play some MTT's -partly as preparation for the upcoming Micro Millions- today, starting from 14:00 CET onwards.

The total buy-ins for this will be $60.65, which will be rounded off to $61 to make for better share distribution. I'm looking to sell 50%. The % you buy equals the % in cashes.

Please take a look at my Google Docs document to see the breakdown of my list. I will most likely add the list in a comment in this thread later today.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvIrDa3VCL1idC04M1NPSkg3NF8xUzFtOHdvb3dVZmc

10% = $6.1
      20% = $12.2
      30% = $18.3

Minimum of 5% please.

Reserved:

NIVEKii - 50%

Open: 50%

I'll most likely play this regardless of what % has been sold. I'm aware I'm pretty late with this application, but better late than never! For my Skype, please add me via the community tool first. Thank you.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      I'll stake you, mainly because of your great feedback thread :) . I'll take the remaining 50% ($30.5) that is. I've added you, please accept the request and send me your skype name and stars username via message so that I can transfer you the funds ASAP :) .

-SF

Noted, thank you!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Sent :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      Sent :)

Received, thank you!
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Play has ended, due to circumstances didn't play all of them, so unused buy-ins were refunded. Got deep in one tournament, the $3.3 6-max, busted 17th.

Total cashes (including unused buy-ins from skipped events): $64.65

$32.33 sent to Schnitzelfisch
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      received, ty :)