Can't reach titanpoker.com anymore

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Hello PS, this is what met me yesterday.

It basicly says that my ISP is obliged to restrict their customers access to these sites, because they are selling illegal games acording to the laws of Denmark.

Now my question is, what should I do I can still play poker true their software.
      Should I try to withdraw my money from the account on Titanpoker, My starting capital is on this account and I'm not sure I can withdraw them, due to their policy, but I still have a 20$ deposit there and won a few bucks on freerolls.

Do you think there is any danger of not having my money there anymore?

And I'm not sure what games my goverment is talking about, but it mostlikely have something todo with the Danish regulation.

Please help me, i'm a bit worried
      Thx in advance.

Mikkel
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Resilence,

This message looks very serious. Best thing to do here is to contact Titan Support immediately and ask them do they have a licence to allow Danish players play there (this looks not to be the case though) and ask them if they plan on having a licence in the near future and then I would decide from there.

Furthermore you can contact our own customer support team who may have more insight into this matter and may be able to give you sounder advice than I can.

Keep me up to date with any developements please :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Jeg får samme udmelding fra tdc.

Skriv endelig når du får svar fra ticket :)
      Har selv et par hundrede dollars der.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinemem
      Jeg får samme udmelding fra tdc.

Skriv endelig når du får svar fra ticket :)
      Har selv et par hundrede dollars der.
      Please keep posts in English in the English Community martinemem :)

I appreciate you trying to help of course but please do so in English in the future.

Regards,
      Gary
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Yeah okay ofc. I just saw he was danish aswell.

And to translate quick, it just says i have same problem and would like to know what he finds out.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Ok martinemem :)

Hope you guys can get a solution here :s_thumbsup:

Gary
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      I have send a mail to them, but there has only been a responce about sending it to the right department, so no update yet.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for the update Resilence :)
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Mail I send them:
      Hello Titanpoker, it seems I'm not longer able to see your homepage, from my country...
      This is the image that reaches me: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/stophc.png/
      My ISP has been obliged to restrict their users to use your site, as the court in Denmark has concluded there is illegal gaming, acording to danish laws going on there.
      So now what, I have capital on your site, and want to know how to procede, i'm sure it's something about the Danish regulation, and want to know if you are going to, get a licens in Denmark, so I can continue using your software, and have fun at your poker tables :)
      I noticed I can still play poker using your software, but I'm not able to see anything from your homepage.
      Is my account ballance in any danger? Thx in advance from a concerned customer Mikkel

Mail they send me:
      Dear Mikkel, This is Mai from the Titan Poker Support Team.
      Your concern is a legal issue which is beyond the scope of our support.
      May we suggest that you consult your legal advisor regarding this matter.
      Also, please check the terms and conditions of Titan Poker for more information on which countries are prohibited in the poker room.
      Thank you for the patience and have a pleasant day! Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Titan Poker Support Team.
      We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. With best regards, Titan Poker E-mail: Support@TitanPoker.com Documents E-mail: docs@titanpoker.com

Not sure if this made me any smarter, but stil thinking about cashing out if they allow me :P
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Post from PokerStratgey.com
      JelenaS,
      10.07.12 18:44: Dear Resilence,

Thank you for your patience.

We have received reply from poker room that there is no problem with cash-outs or any other actions. The registration of new users only is restricted for some time.

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any other questions. We will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
      JelenaS

So thats atleast reassuring, nice support here on PS :heart: :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for the feedback Resilence!

Yes our customer support is the absolute nuts IMO :s_thumbsup: