creating new pokerstars account

• ivo1280
      ivo1280
      Bronze
      Hi,

My pokerstars account is nog linked with ps. So I wanted to delete my old pokerstars account and make a new one witch is linked.

Is this possible, or do I have the chance that my new account is blocked?

Greets,
      Ivo
  • 3 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I don't think you can do that, having two accounts under the one name is considered cheating, and I think if you delete the first account you will not be able to make a new one. I'm not 100% sure on this but I think its too bad for PokerStars tracking, same for me too. :f_frown:
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You can only have one account, you can't delete it either, if you create another one they will just block it and you don't know when it will happen, it might happen immediately or after a few weeks and if you have money on that account you might not see that money again, because you broke the rules.
      If you only have played play money on Pokerstars or haven't played at all you could just contact support and ask if you can get tracked, of course this has a really low chance of succeeding but you are not losing anything so might as well give it a go.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      You can only have one account, you can't delete it either, if you create another one they will just block it and you don't know when it will happen, it might happen immediately or after a few weeks and if you have money on that account you might not see that money again, because you broke the rules.
      If you only have played play money on Pokerstars or haven't played at all you could just contact support and ask if you can get tracked, of course this has a really low chance of succeeding but you are not losing anything so might as well give it a go.
      +1 solid post and agree 100%

IMO, don't mess with PokerStars. Their security is second to none.

Best regards,
      Gary