$31.08
      MP2:
      $45.47
      MP3:
      $18.03
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, A.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.62, SB folds, BB calls $0.37.

Flop: ($1.34) 2, 7, 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.96, BB raises to $2.50, Hero calls $1.54.

Turn: ($6.34) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50.

River: ($15.34) 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $9.00, Hero calls $9.00.

Final Pot: $33.34.

vil:

on flop I dont stack off coz he reps only sets, some semi bluffs and pure bluffs, or maybe it is the best play vs such guy?

on turn the same reasoning, note I count A,Q as mine outs

on river: board pairs, he has 2 set combos less and I need only 27% equity.

You might notice I post a lot hands like this where vil is repping the world and I try to bluffcatch him.

I don't see this part of my game as a leak coz it doesnt happen that often and I am earning in a long run, but every aspect needs to be improved;d

Do you know maybe what filter I should use or what stat to check if I am earning on such calldowns? is it
      * vill is 3barreling
      * hand strenght Ahigh?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

3bet the flop and get it in! Don't really like to take implied odds vs an opponent who I assume is even capable of Check/Raising with very wide range. We have decent equity against his range there.

But as played 56 got there, so you just beat maybe some missed FD or pure air bluff. But that is up to you cause you were playing with him, I just have 100 hands and that's pretty much it. Based on that I'd fold it on the turn cause we don't have the implied odds most likely there to draw for the FD.

Best Regards.