HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      UTG: $8.40
      Hero (CO): $35.00
      BTN: $40.53
      SB: $23.15
      BB: $26.96

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with A :club: Q :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, BB raises to $2.50, Hero raises to $6, 1 fold

3bet BB overall: 11%(47), 3bet BB vs Steal 25%(16),Fto4bet 50%(4)

Overall I dont like my 4bet for this reasons:
      - We are gonna have position against such a high W$SD and low WTSD so a lot of FE postflop
      - I dominated his Qx and Ax 3bet hands
      I would prefer a 4bet bluff more with some A2, KJ,QJ or such hand
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

But it's going to be the easy play mate, we just make worse to fold and be happy about it. Meanwhile we never know where we stand with our hand postflop and might start to spend too much money there. Especially if he also CBs postflop a lot. Vs his W$SD I'd rather 4bet/Fold. Unless you are more confident in 3bet pots.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

But it's going to be the easy play mate, we just make worse to fold and be happy about it. Meanwhile we never know where we stand with our hand postflop and might start to spend too much money there. Especially if he also CBs postflop a lot. Vs his W$SD I'd rather 4bet/Fold. Unless you are more confident in 3bet pots.

Best Regards.
      I think such opponents are perfect to start understanding how to play postflop in such spots and if I wanna develop as a player I think such opponents are pretty good. And also I think it is pretty important that I understand why I m doing such things. But I see your point and I m aware that this is the easiest way to win it, but as you maybe notice I dont like taking some patterns just because they are easy or someone told me :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      I think such opponents are perfect to start understanding how to play postflop in such spots and if I wanna develop as a player I think such opponents are pretty good. And also I think it is pretty important that I understand why I m doing such things. But I see your point and I m aware that this is the easiest way to win it, but as you maybe notice I dont like taking some patterns just because they are easy or someone told me :P
      Well, with the showdown stats it's more easier to use them preflop than postflop. It's just 500 hands so the hand sample isn't really realistic to check it out.

Any other questions cause the hand was open?