Few questions about 50$ bonus

• hUntEr10
      hUntEr10
      Bronze
      I got 50$ on my Titan Poker account and I have few questions.

1. I know I need 2500 titan points to clear bonus but how much time do I have for clearing bonus?

2. If my time for clearing bonus expire and I have for examle only 1250 titan points I only get 25$?

3.What if I loose all 50$ at poker tables?
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hUntEr10
      I got 50$ on my Titan Poker account and I have few questions.

1. I know I need 2500 titan points to clear bonus but how much time do I have for clearing bonus?

2. If my time for clearing bonus expire and I have for examle only 1250 titan points I only get 25$?

3.What if I loose all 50$ at poker tables?
      Hello hUntEr10

The first two questions are easy to answer: There is no time limit for clearing the Titan bonus. It is paid out in steps of $10 for $35 until you have cleared the entire $100.

If you lose the entire $50 (which I hope you won't - since I hope you will use good bank roll managment while reading articles, watching videos, and visiting coachings) then you have simply lost them.

You can however get new money by refering friends (simply click the links in my signature)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • hUntEr10
      hUntEr10
      Bronze
      Thx for replay I understand now. I have another question.

If I earn with this 50$ some money like 200$ and I clear bonus. When I clear bonus I will get only 50$ or money which I earned with this 50$ will stay on my account?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hUntEr10
      Thx for replay I understand now. I have another question.

If I earn with this 50$ some money like 200$ and I clear bonus. When I clear bonus I will get only 50$ or money which I earned with this 50$ will stay on my account?
      Whatever you earn now + whatever you get as a bonus + the starting capital is all yours.

The only way you can lose it is to other players.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • hUntEr10
      hUntEr10
      Bronze
      I have another question. I hope it is my last one about bonus :D .

I have 16 Strategy points and 45 Titan points. Is this ok or this points need to be same and I have some error??

If everything is ok and titan and strategy points are not always same , I am just checking, I need to collect 2500 titan or strategy points to clear bonus????
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello hUntEr10,

StrategyPoints and Titan points are not the same thing and are calculated differently. It is therefore normal to have different amounts of the two.

For more information about Strategypoints go here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/

For more information about Titan points go here: http://www.titanpoker.com/en/my_account.html

or here: http://www.titanpoker.com/en/fdb.html

The bonus is cleared in steps of 10$ for 35$ of rake you have produced. This means you would need around 600 Titan points or 140 StrategyPoints per $10. So around 1400 StrategyPoints to clear the entire bonus.

Best regards
      SoyCD