question for FTP users about points

• 7 replies
    • danwong
      danwong
      Bronze
      You could take it out and use the points in other SnG satellites that lead onto a cash buy-in tourney, cash that out and you have that buy in as tournament dollars.

Example would be the early/daily/big double FTP SnG's, where the winner will be entered into their respective tournaments, and you unregister from it to get the buy-in back in tournament dollars.

Although it s upto you though. I have read somewhere here people's rakeback has been affected by using ftp points either in the store or by buying into FTP tournaments. Although personally I haven't been on the receiving end of it (yet).
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Great, I'll look for those qualifyers.

Thanks
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      Keep in mind that if you use your FTP they will take from your netrake, thus affecting your rake(rate is -5$netrake/1k FTP).
      3500FTP is a nice t-shirt/cap too :D
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      why does using FTP points affect rake?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      why does using FTP points affect rake?
      FTP subtract all kinds of things from the Netrake. Freeroll participation, FTP point purchases, participating in tournaments in which the guaranteed prizepool is not met etc.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Good chance i wont see any rake.

I keep winning tickets, now im at 20 tourney $$ and 4k points :) . They play soo loose at the single tble qualies. 250pts, 300pts etc...
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      i won 3500 points in a 180 person sit n go should i use the sunday brawl quali or use the points in other areas?

only played there a few times i dont know the site.
      save those up for a tv!!