table tracker for pokerstar

• 2 replies
    • Velak
      I'm currently using Telescope as well..

I'm also testing the latest beta of TableShark, but for me it just won't connect with my PT3 database, even though PT3, Telescope, and sixth sense has no issues.

Sixth Sense has fairly recently, I believe, been moved from the "authorized" list to the "prohibited" list on Stars. It's on the Prohibited list at this moment.

Hopefully they'll get the connectivity problem worked out with Tableshark, and I'll be able to test that. You can try it, and see if it works for you. They've been responsive to a flurry of emails back and forth with me.

With Table Shark, however, I don't see any way to see WTSD (went to showdown) and I'd like to have at least that one added (preferably any other stats I'd like too.. it would be nice if it was user configurable)

So.. to summarize, I don't know. :P

At this moment, Telescope seems to be the best (authorized by PS) option.

EDIT: It seems pokerstars has reversed their decision to not permit the table tracker built into PT3 to be legal.. so, in a couple of weeks, PokerTracker 3's built in "table tracker" will have stars support.

Good news if you like PokerTracker and play on stars. Depending on your own personal view, you'd have to decide if the monthly fee is worth it or not.

I personally would think it is, if you use a table tracker at all. At least it's another choice, and it should be less clunky than Telescope.
    • mintogo
      Telescope is buggy for me, it doesn't scan the whole table list, it scans till 15% or somethign and then stops. And often he cant find the pokerstars client.