Tracking problem...

• nvelev
      nvelev
      Silver
      Hi I'm starting this thread after several days hanging with ticket support.
      I want to thank "pure" at least he answered my ticket.

So to the problem... I registered in 888 Pacific and followed strictly the sign up guidelines (deleting cookies, using the link for the client etc.). When I made my first deposit I received only 25% initial bonus instead of 50% and today it makes 5 days since this registration. My account appears not to be tracked concerning "My account" here in PokerStrategy. No PS points of course too. I contacted 888 support and they told me to wait 48-72h ^^ but the time all passed and still no answer. From PS support "pure" told me that he will contact your affiliate manager but that took too long without feedback.

I just want ti know what to do now. If my account is not tracked properly and without chance of re-tracking please let me know so I can make up my mind will I stay in 888 or not.

Thanks for any further assistance... if possible :)
  • 1 reply
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Silver
      Ok, problem solved.
      888 support told me that I have another old play money account which I cant really remember creating but nvm... I'm not eligible for PS promotion here.
      Sorry and delete the thread if needed.