This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tracking problem...

• nvelev
      nvelev
      Silver
      Hi I'm starting this thread after several days hanging with ticket support.
      I want to thank "pure" at least he answered my ticket.

So to the problem... I registered in 888 Pacific and followed strictly the sign up guidelines (deleting cookies, using the link for the client etc.). When I made my first deposit I received only 25% initial bonus instead of 50% and today it makes 5 days since this registration. My account appears not to be tracked concerning "My account" here in PokerStrategy. No PS points of course too. I contacted 888 support and they told me to wait 48-72h ^^ but the time all passed and still no answer. From PS support "pure" told me that he will contact your affiliate manager but that took too long without feedback.

I just want ti know what to do now. If my account is not tracked properly and without chance of re-tracking please let me know so I can make up my mind will I stay in 888 or not.

Thanks for any further assistance... if possible :)
  • 1 reply
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Silver
      Ok, problem solved.
      888 support told me that I have another old play money account which I cant really remember creating but nvm... I'm not eligible for PS promotion here.
      Sorry and delete the thread if needed.