Can someone help? Points question

• DontSlip27
      DontSlip27
      Bronze
      Hi there, I received my first $10 chunk on poker 770 yesterday, I happened to lose it but I did generate 61.62 points. This is about $2 rake if I'm correct? I should be expecting my other $10 chunk in the upcoming week? Thank you very much and next $10 I'll be more prepared on how to build more profit.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi DontSlip27,

At Poker770 you receive 22 points per $1 rake (generally) so yes, you should have raked enough $ to receive your second $10 chunk.

If you can't wait for next week you can always self deposit $100 and it will release the remaining $40 for you once you contact their support!

For more information, click this link

I have moved your thread to the dedicated board :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • mile93
      mile93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi DontSlip27,

At Poker770 you receive 22 points per $1 rake (generally) so yes, you should have raked enough $ to receive your second $10 chunk.

If you can't wait for next week you can always self deposit $100 and it will release the remaining $40 for you once you contact their support!

For more information, click this link

I have moved your thread to the dedicated board :)

Best regards,
      Gary

So gary you are saying 22 points on 770 is enough for second 10$?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Generally 22 Poker Points are enough yes. Especially if they are earned from tournaments/SNGs.

However there is differences when it comes to rake from cash games so I would suggest earning at least 30 points if you are playing cash.

Poker770 should be able to tell you more about cash game rake and it's differences though and you can contact them via this link

Kind regards,
      Gary