Has anyone got money missing from their 888 account???

• surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      I have $5.26 missing from my 888 account.
      I last played at 888 on 14th June 2012.
      My HM2 and my written notes show this.
      My written notes show the balance at end of session.
      Tonight 9th July 2012 I log into 888 and balance has dropped $5.26?
      Their game history shows my last session as 14th June also.
      I have emailed them about it.
      So fellow 888 pokerstrategists, Have you had this happen to you before?
      What sort of time frame am I looking at to get a result/response?
      I clicked deposit and chatted to Sarah but as soon as I let her know she said to email support, as chat for this type of issue was closed.
      I am in Australia so chat time is when I'm probably at work or sleeping.
      Mini vent
      Thanks guys
      Peace
      Simon
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Simon,

From memory chat opens at 3pm BST which is just under an hour away.

Chances are live support won't be able to deal with this query so it would probably be best if you contact them via email.

I cannot link you to their exact email address as Im currently posting from my phone but you should be able to find it on the client very easily.

Let up know how things progress.

Kind regards,
      Gary.
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      their live chat support is useless, just email the support, and it will probably take much time. but this is very serious, 5$ is nothing but who knows what can happen next time if you don't complain about it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by booomm
      their live chat support is useless, just email the support, and it will probably take much time. but this is very serious, 5$ is nothing but who knows what can happen next time if you don't complain about it.
      Hi booomm,

I wouldn't go as far to say they are "useless" in fact they have always been helpful when I've spoken to them; the best they can do in this situation is to flag it for review to the relevant department :)

So sending them a mail is the best option IMHO.

Regards,
      Gary
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by booomm
      Hi booomm,

I wouldn't go as far to say they are "useless" in fact they have always been helpful when I've spoken to them; the best they can do in this situation is to flag it for review to the relevant department :)

So sending them a mail is the best option IMHO.

Regards,
      Gary
      I don't want to annoy you with alot of details, but from what I've seen, all they can do is answer questions, they have no power when it comes to stuff like this.
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      Hi,
      888 got back to me in less than 24hrs...woop woop.
      I quote" after checking your account, I have observed that on the 2nd July the $10 wager that you had to complete the wager for expired.
      According to the terms and conditions and the bonus policy, once the bonus expires, is removed from the account and also the winnings from that bonus are removed.
      So I guess the free $10 wasn't free free but conditional which I hadn't realised or been aware of actually.
      So it's no big deal or scandal, just money I was freerolling which explains ( my excuse here) why it was $ 5.26 and not $10++++.
      Thanks 888 but I'll be withdrawing my entire bankroll now.
      It's nothing personal but I like to keep my cash in my account when it's not in play regularly.The fullring cash games have a huge player field gap from 1/2c to 5/10c.I know they offer 2/4c and 3/6c but the small amount of tables to choose from make table selection no choice at all.
      I may be back
      Peace
      Simon
      p.s. Thanks pokerstrategists for the input.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Ok Simon, thanks for posting their response!

Have you picked another room to play at then? I suggest you check out the link in my signature for any help you need when picking a new room!

Kind regards,
      Gary